Create Account

Nykonax 07/28
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2019, 11:54 PM by nykonax.)

Sig 1: Darrow FA
[Image: eJj8BjW.png]

Sig 2:
[Image: 4HK5oC7.png]

Sig 3:
[Image: PVW4nQ5.png]

nyko

[Image: Jepox.gif]

07-27-2019, 01:42 AMJepox Wrote: nyko

jepox

07-27-2019, 02:04 AMnykonax Wrote:
07-27-2019, 01:42 AMJepox Wrote: nyko

jepox

Hel lo

07-27-2019, 02:32 AMJepox Wrote:
07-27-2019, 02:04 AMnykonax Wrote: jepox

Hel lo

h i

07-27-2019, 02:46 AMnykonax Wrote:
07-27-2019, 02:32 AMJepox Wrote: Hel lo

h i

h ow are y uo

(This post was last modified: 08-14-2019, 12:38 PM by Carpy48.)

1) The render is really small here and looks a bit pixelated. While you did a good job cutting it out for the most part, I can still see lines around it. First tip here: Use a much smaller portion of the render - it's your main element of the sig after all and the whole body doesn't necessarily have to be visible. It also helps not to have empty space above the head. The first thing I noticed here is the text, because it's so prominent. Other than that all I can see is a stock background image, but not much else. This sig really just ticks all the boxes for what I'd call a basic sig, but nothing more.
1/5

2) First of all - bonus points for the jersey swap, you actually did a good job here (will add a bonus). Since you blurred parts of the arms, I would say a bit of blurring (just a bit, not much) on the team logo would looks nice too, because now it still stands out a bit. As mentioned before, the render doesn't seem to be the main focus point of the sig, because it's relatively small (better than above, but still). The background itself looks a little 'random' and unfortunately also distracting. The text could be a lot larger and I would remove the box around the text too. Too distracting. Try to make your render the main element of the sig.
1/5 + 100k bonus

3) I guess this is mostly a joke sig (well, it includes a render). I can't really give it more than the minimum and I would like to give you less, because sig no. 1 is obviously much better.
1/5

Total: 850k

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Arbitration:

Concur with grader. You are hitting the requirements of a sig. Focus on working on blending and depth. Add in some more effects to blend the render into the background so it doesn't stick out as much. While you want the render to be the focal point of the sig, you still want it to fit nicely in the sig and not just posted on a background

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]