Create Account

S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For?

"Yes Ma, I'm look up on Schmidt Hammer Lassen, or SHL for short. I need to for my engineering project. Don't worry, I'm not going to invest any time in ice hockey."

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

If I were to get caught, I would simply tell them the truth that I spend my free time communicating with my fellow members that are a part of the Simping Help Legion. Where a bunch of us simps get together and assist each other in shooting our shots with celebrity women that will not give us the time of day on social media!

[Image: yqkRWSj.png][Image: Tn9zpM0.png]

I always just tell the truth about the acronym but lie about what the site really is. If you just say its some fantasy hockey forum, people think thats pretty normal for a big sports fan. Much easier to explain than the fact that i type mini prompts to upgrade a fake hockey player. I already dont have friends as is, dont need to scare away the few I have by telling them what i do. luckily im almost done with sim leagues so that wont be an issue soon. Now will have to just hide the rest of my weirdness, AKA literally my entire personality

[Image: Dwy-Sig_copy.gif]
[Image: DzzMoaP.png]

I would tell them the SHL stands for something like "Super Hella Loud" and then quickly hit play on the loudest, max volume song I can find on Spotify to stop them from finding out about my nerdy ass hobby.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

The Slappydoodle Happy League. Its ridiculous enough that they don't bother pressing further while also being a completely inaccurate representation of what the league is actually about.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

The SHL stands for Simple Haiku Literature. It's a website for simple haikus that are easy to read and simple to understand. Very educational, and not a waste of time whatsoever..

[Image: DrbPYHV.png] [Image: UDyqktK.png]