Create Account

2014 - 2015 Stars Whaddaya think?

I'm looking at the team this year and I see some great stuff!

-Kari is still doing great in net

-Benn and Seguin are playing great with each other, possible 1-2 points leaders for team

-Spezza, Hemsky great addition to the forward group, not to mention Nichuskin improving

-Defensive prospects growing and improving, and Daley is still doing great

Thoughts on record/playoffs? I'm thinking 45 wins and a 7th seed going to the 2nd round!

Western Conference is so tough, but Dallas is going to be a fun team to watch with that Top 6, I think they'll make the playoffs with the 7th or 8th spot

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

I'm thinking they're going to seek the 7th or 8th spot. I really liked how they played last year, looking forward to them again.

Seguin is a beast (Leafs fan)

I'm so excited to see how they play this year, and definitely think they have the potential to be most improved in the West - I would guess 3rd or 4th in Central.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Thank god there are a few fans that have playoffs in mind!

I feel like we are better then last year..

Except we still have gonchar. Hopefully he sits out most of year with (minor) injuries. Would rather see Nemeth out there

Jim Nill and company are great