Create Account

Looking to buy psd files

I want to get better at making graphics. If any of you sig gods would be willing to sell me psd files of sigs you've made, I'll pay up to 1mil depending on how good they are. It's the easiest money you'll ever earn on here so hmu

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Talk to Elyk for advice if you're looking to get better. He was willing to deal with my tons of messages and work with me when I wanted help and advice on getting better.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Nov 1 2015, 08:55 PM
Talk to Elyk for advice if you're looking to get better. He was willing to deal with my tons of messages and work with me when I wanted help and advice on getting better.

You always know what to do :-x

what you willing to pay?

Quote:Originally posted by dankoa@Nov 1 2015, 07:49 PM
I want to get better at making graphics. If any of you sig gods would be willing to sell me psd files of sigs you've made, I'll pay up to 1mil depending on how good they are. It's the easiest money you'll ever earn on here so hmu

look at tutorials on youtube. really helps a lot.

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

I'll just give you one of mine if you tell me which one you want.

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Quote:Originally posted by rum_ham@Nov 2 2015, 11:33 PM
Same

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

Quote:Originally posted by rum_ham@Nov 2 2015, 01:33 PM
Same

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Honestly if you could send me literally any of yours that'd be so sweet, thanks guys

you don't want mine tbh