Create Account

Seppo Repo retires

Quote:Originally posted by JNH@Sep 28 2016, 02:02 AM

Ain't even exclusive enough to call it that.  Can't be exclusive if you don't know how they'll react to the word retard.  Life lesson lads.  It was a warranted use too.
delete her number and snapchat then lad

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Sep 28 2016, 01:03 AM

delete her number and snapchat then lad

We in the midst of a heavy snapstreak. The plot thickens.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by dankoa@Sep 28 2016, 12:54 AM

I'm happy for any commish to read my PM logs, I've got nothing to hide
Danny boy, I love you, but stop lol. Cmon now lol.

Js when I done dis kinda shady shit couple ssns ago with French I got punished js

[Image: cuffana.png]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Sep 27 2016, 11:46 PM

Yeah you really shouldn't be surprised, apparently i'm one of few around these parts with a working brain

Are you really gonna sit here like you wouldn't be up in arms about another team receiving all of these players at once?

This is really dumb and you have to question the regard that this group holds the rest of the league in. You might think if they've "been there, done that" enough times, why bother creating again? Clearly they don't work hard enough to fight regression but want to work hard enough to get on the top 100 players list a few times and be able to post enough here without being called out for not having players. It all seems like a ploy for attention, and they got it. Grats SHL.

[Image: OaSEcaw]