Create Account

S30 World Junior Championships Index

Quote:Originally posted by mel24@Oct 2 2016, 12:19 PM
incredible respect for tomen, maxi, and kyle with the work they've put into this. i'll like y'all even more if the brv bring home the first ever wjc gold but hey :-x
make the running skeleton leaf an icon in the sport of hockey

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Oct 2 2016, 10:56 AM

make the running skeleton leaf an icon in the sport of hockey
that leaf could still kick ur moms ass

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]          [Image: UDyqktK.png]
[Image: WEd1wid.png]

Quote:Originally posted by mel24@Oct 2 2016, 12:59 PM

that leaf could still kick ur moms ass
woah that's just mean

Player Page
Update Page

Having a PbP would be spectacular. I can sweeten the pot and say that I'll pay anyone who does a Gold and Bronze Medal PbP $1m in SHL Cash. I'll basically pay for your training next week. I might also go out on a limb and say that our other loaded SMJHL goalie might be willing to do the same but that's up to <a href='index.php?showuser=2240' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>mel24</a>. Tongue

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Oct 2 2016, 11:51 AM
Having a PbP would be spectacular. I can sweeten the pot and say that I'll pay anyone who does a Gold and Bronze Medal PbP $1m in SHL Cash. I'll basically pay for your training next week. I might also go out on a limb and say that our other loaded SMJHL goalie might be willing to do the same but that's up to <a href='index.php?showuser=2240' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>mel24</a>. Tongue
I'll join in! So that means 2M, just to sweeten the pot a little bit more.

unless i do get to do the gold medal game, in which case i will not pay myself 1M. but otherwise, yes.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]          [Image: UDyqktK.png]
[Image: WEd1wid.png]

I'll add 2 million for whoever does the gold medal pbp

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

So far we only have 1 person that applied for the gold medal PbP and that is <a href='index.php?showuser=2240' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>mel24</a> congrats I will send you the link soon.

The bronze medal game will be published soon.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

see, now that money is involved, i'll do a PbP.

(for the bronze, since <a href='index.php?showuser=2240' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>mel24</a> has the gold)

If you want.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by Tomen@Oct 2 2016, 12:00 PM
So far we only have 1 person that applied for the gold medal PbP and that is <a href='index.php?showuser=2240' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>mel24</a> congrats I will send you the link soon.

The bronze medal game will be published soon.

Let's give in one more hour <a href='index.php?showuser=2285' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>Tomen</a>, we've just sweetened the pot at this point.

We've currently got 4 million as the pay for the Gold Medal PbP and 2 million for the Bronze Medal PbP! If anyone else wants to apply for the PbP or throw a small amount of money at one of the games. We can do that!

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Oct 2 2016, 07:03 PM

Let's give in one more hour <a href='index.php?showuser=2285' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>Tomen</a>, we've just sweetened the pot at this point.

We've currently got 4 million as the pay for the Gold Medal PbP and 2 million for the Bronze Medal PbP! If anyone else wants to apply for the PbP or throw a small amount of money at one of the games. We can do that!

Okay until 3pm EST then Wink

<a href='index.php?showuser=2267' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>Waters</a> will do the bronze medal game.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Quote:Originally posted by kwahlgren36+Oct 2 2016, 11:01 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (kwahlgren36 @ Oct 2 2016, 11:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->So we be simming complete... but check out Tomen's post above to get the DL.

As a final note... I completely respect <a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=802' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>FourFour</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2031' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Raven</a> for all of their bad ass time they put into this kind of a job.  Don't come knocking on my door for any simmer openings Tongue See y'all next season for the 2nd Annual World Junior Championships![/b]
Y'all did a tremendous job, thank you. You guys (and all the gms) provided a positive off-season diversion from all the childish Detroit antics

<!--QuoteBegin-Tomen@Oct 2 2016, 01:05 PM
Okay until 3pm EST then Wink

<a href='index.php?showuser=2267' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>Waters</a> will do the bronze medal game.
[/quote] Where wiill the PbP be posted?
<a href='index.php?showuser=2267' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>Waters</a> you better hype up your Steelhawks boys.

Quote:Originally posted by Eichelele@Oct 2 2016, 06:15 PM

Where wiill the PbP be posted?
<a href='index.php?showuser=2267' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>Waters</a> you better hype up your Steelhawks boys.
uh it's already in overtime
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=72356

Player Page
Update Page