Create Account

PT 4: Roll Call

[Image: mjjU2Lb.png]

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Johnson Jack - One of the newer guys on the team, and already a very important part. JJ came in and signed with us and has shown he’s ready to dominate, really excited that we’ve gotten to play together.

Hoid Wit - Another signee of ours. Guys got a really weird name and I’ve only known him for awhile, but I already feel pretty close with the guy like we’ve been old friends for awhile. Great dude all around in the locker room.

Shoyu Kikkoman - Signed him early on to help us solidify our previously very weak defence, and he’s been a fantastic addition. Dominate on the ice, nice guy off the ice. Similar to Hoid I feel like we’ve been friends for awhile. Deja vu shit.

Jack Dore - Great pick late in the draft, Jack has shown he’s a solid player on the ice and a solid and genuine teammate off the ice. DAMNNNN DANIEL.

Indesvara Magar - One of my favourite dudes on the team, solid at working hard. Whenever he does a rep on a pushup or a bench press he just screams TEPS. Love it.

Spitfire - Dude is a total douche nozzle.

Angelo Odjick - Scary son of a bitch, Odjick is a beast on ice who does everything from hitting, checking, to scoring and making sick passes. Off the ice Odjick has been consistently one of the most invested and hard working guys on the team.

Sophia Bennett - Bennett is the voice of reason in the locker room as well as one of the kindest on the team. Don’t let that distract you from her on ice performance though, Bennett is a goal scoring and puck possession machine.

Robert Phelps - Phelps is the most dedicated player on the team, easily. Dude always puts in 110% and has quickly become one of my good friends on the team. Leads by example and has really picked it up recently.

Carrick Murray - Although he hasn’t played too much so far, in the locker room Murray is one of the best guys in the locker room. He’s also working super hard and getting ready to back stop for us in the future.

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

Montreal might not have as many rookies as some of the other teams here, but we do have a good active core of young players going forward. Scotty Steele has been my roommate for the season, and we are actually very good friends. He’s already the fastest skater on the team, and one of our best defensive forwards as well. He’s told me that he models his game after Michael Frolik, and it makes sense, as he’s been an instrumental part of our 3rd line and PK unit. Yuri Bakos-Markov is another guy that everyone gets along with pretty well. He’s super skilled and well-rounded, and although the points aren’t there yet, the team is lucky to have him. Sean McNamara and Thor Ljunggren are both guys that I don’t see around very much. In fact, I believe that McNamara has been scratched since we signed Ljunggren. Ljunggren has a wicked shot from the point, probably one of the best in the league. It’s strange that he hasn’t been putting up many points, but I’m sure they’ll come soon.

Compared to the other teams around the league Montreal has fewer rookies, but they do have a great group. The ninth pick, Scotty Steele is a great depth player putting in effort on every shift. Steele is also a great penalty killer for Montreal on the team's second unit. Jack Hanson, who is probably Montreal's best rookie has been on fire since joining the team, with twenty-four points in thirty-five games leading all defencemen on Montreal, and tied fourth in rookie scoring so far this season! He also helps out Montreal's powerplay having six points evenly split between goals and assists. Sean McNamara and Thor Ljunggren have been great 6-7 defencemen for Montreal giving solid stability to the bottom pairing, both having a positive plus-minus rating this season. Lastly its Yuri Bakos-Markov who has been playing on both the second and third lines, he has been working all season trying to create chances but his 5.97% shooting percentage has shown he has been unlucky so far this season and could break out in the playoffs.

The saddest part about being a rookie on Halifax is that I actually have no clue who is even active on the team anymore. Other than the GMs and a bunch of alumni who like to hang around the locker room, I don’t really see any faces. It’s almost like our team just kind of disappeared randomly and all of a sudden I am prompted to make this PT. How the fuck am I supposed to speak about my teammates especially rookies for 200 words when I actually do not know who is around. I am pretty sure some guy Gord McKenzie is still rolling around, he was my roommate but I have not really seen him in my room… mainly because I got broads every night occupying our beds and ya know, moving two single beds together makes a nice queen bed for a king like me, so maybe he just lives under the bed because I sure as hell do not see him on the ice. Now enough about Gordo, I can’t even see half my team on the ice, we have lost 12 straight I just got a bunch of donkeys playing in front of me the fuck I am supposed to be a good goalie not this piece of shit cheese hole I have become.

(220 words)

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

The guy's I've had a chance to talk to so far have been pretty nice, I haven't been around the locker room too much due to some activities going on but I'll go off the experiences I've had so far. The locker room is very active, for the occasional times I have had a chance to be around the guys they all know each other, and it's a very positive place to be.

Chuck Goody Jr's been a great addition to the lineup. Got a lot of experience from his father in the SHL, and he knows what it takes from being around. We're really polar opposites on the ice since he gets lots of the PP time and I get lots of the PK time, so it's pretty hard to compare us but overall he's a really great guy.

Louie Garrett's also been just like Goody Jr, solid addition to the line up. Had a good point streak going, and we're both very active on Twitter so we like to show our lives sort of outside of the rink. I just recently learned he's from Seattle which is really close to where I grew up in Olympia. Might've played each other a couple times in high school that I perhaps wasn't aware of at the time.

Bojo Storm regardless of being suspended has still been a great locker room presence and immediately got to know the guys pretty well. All of our rookies have been excellent additions to our lineup, and I can't say enough about them.