Create Account

Lombardi's Tough Challenge International Allegainces

Joseph Lombardi is known as a good young player for the St. Louis Scarecrows, but he's facing some tough international choices. A born-and-bred American, this 17-year-old New Jersey native was born to an Irish mother (Erin Martin was born in Dublin, Ireland) and a father who's mom was also Irish (Lombardi's grandmother Colleen was born in Cork, Ireland). He played for the United States at the U15 World Championships, but he also holds dual citizenship for both Ireland and the United States. Joseph himself hasn't decided yet and is torn. He has said that "I could play for Ireland or the United States, but I haven't made my mind up over who I'll play for yet." A new country has also entered the sweepstakes for Lombardi... Latvia. The Latvian team needs some youth, and Lombardi could provide that. Lombardi, however, has no Latvian heritage and doesn't plan on playing for the Latvians. Now when international team sign-ups happen, Joseph Lombardi will have quite a decision to make. Will he stay with the US or will he follow his family bloodline and play for the Irish? Only time will tell. But as of now, Lombardi will stay as a United States national.
Ireland or Usa

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Ireland Ireland Ireland Ireland Ireland Ireland Ireland Ireland Ireland Ireland Ireland

Canada
Cheers

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Quote:Originally posted by WinGretzky@Jul 27 2017, 08:26 PM
Ireland  Ireland  Ireland  Ireland  Ireland  Ireland  Ireland  Ireland  Ireland  Ireland  Ireland

Do you want to join ireland Downski ? :D

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]