Create Account

Fork Spoon Draft Stock Rising

2x media payout.

In the wake of his latest interview with us, the big Left Winger from to St. Louis Scarecrows Fork Spoon has caught the attention of some GM's looking to scoop him up from the others. Once we noticed the attention Spoon was getting, we have to get in contact with him to see if he would sit down with us for another interview. Luckily enough for us, he was all for it!

Q - Well Spoon, how has it been after our last interview?

A - "Well boys, it's been a wild time honestly. There has been a huge jump in the interest I have seen in me. It seems like the league has been absolutely buzzin' since we chatted, and now I am getting really hyped for the draft."

Q - What is the best quote you heard from a scout regarding your play style?

A- Well that's an easy one, but here is my favourite one I heard, I think it's pretty accurate. "Fork Spoon is a big winger who combines size, skating and skill. A strong skater who can blast past the opposition in full speed. Able to use his size, reach and stick handling skills to retain the puck in speed. A smart player at both ends of the ice, both on and off the puck. Great work ethic and positive attitude. More of a scorer than a play maker and could improve his passing skills, although already equipped with a quick and accurate release. Doesn't shy away from physical play, but could use his size more to his benefit, especially when protecting the puck."

Q - Well I feel as though I should probably ask you some of the more classic questions that I didn't get to the first time that we spoke. So, here we go! Are there any other players who you will be watching during the 

A- Yeah for sure, I have made a lot of great friends this year, and I'm sure that all of the boys will make awesome SHL players. I know where ever these boys end up they can be difference makers.

1. Gordie Boomhover (@gordieboomScarecrows
- Honestly, this guy is the real deal. He was an absolute steal by the Crows. I think you all saw the way that this guy performed this year, especially in the playoffs. But in addition to that, how hard he works off the ice. I have not ever met a guy who is so committed to the game. I feel like I learned a lot from him this year, and seeing him every day I learned what it takes to make it in this league. Even though we were both rookies, but he was on another level from day one. I feel like I have been chasing him this year, and it definitely helped me up my compete level.

2. Michael Fox (@FuzzSHLScarecrows
- Here is another one of my team mates who I have learned to love on my team. This guy is a pure play maker, who makes every one he plays with better. I did not get a lot of chances to play with him, but the few line rushes we took in practice, his vision was truly astounding. He seems like he can find a play anywhere on the ice, it is amazing.

3. TT Wawazat ( @WawazatScarecrows
- Holding down the 4th line with me this year on the Crows, Tiger is one of my favourite team mates that I have ever had. He is able to keep the locker room light and having fun, but boy is he ever a great player. Another great playmaker, the guy can find me on the ice like few people I have ever met. He gives me many back door tap ins. One funny thing about him is that he loves laying low. Probably the direct opposite of me, he wants to be drafted late and boy oh boy will he ever be a steal.

Q- Thanks so much for joining us once again Fork, it has been a pleasure talking to you over the past couple of days. Maybe we can chat one more time before the draft, or shortly after to see how you are feeling about the next season here in the SHL.

A- No problem boys, thanks for having me, and thanks for giving me a bit of notoriety here. It has made a massive difference in my life. I mean, feeling wanted by a few SHL GMs is an awesome feeling. Now I really can not wait until the draft. I have a feeling hearing my name being called will be one of the best ever feelings in my life. Also, thank you guys for giving me an opportunity to tell every GM what I can bring to their team.

We will be sure to keep our eye out on the draft rankings to see where Fork Spoon ends up. From what we have seen so far, he will probably be outside of the second round, all but ensuring he has an opportunity to be one of the biggest steals of the draft. As for Spoon's future team mates, what can you expect from Spoon? He will bring it every single day. He will set the pace in the gym and on the ice, as he has the passion to become one of the next really great players in the SHL. You can be sure that you are getting an amazing locker room presence who will build his team mates up. He will come in and immediately make a difference in team morale.

Looking towards the future, we are hoping that Spoon will become a staple in the SHL, a man who's name we will see close to the top of the scoring race. 

Number 9 on the score sheet, number 1 in your hearts.

Signing off,
DJ

[Image: Sig.jpg]
Scarecrows Fork Spoon Scarecrows                 Scarecrows Update Page Scarecrows
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2019, 12:53 PM by TML99.)

DJ Spork Cool

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Spork Moon!

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Any SHL franchise that sleeps on any of these 'Crows..Fork or M Fox, or Gordie B in this draft needs to be sold and moved back down to the J..These 3 are choice quality players and even better teammates..fix your mock drafts these are top ten selections...Make it happen.

#wawazat  ......last pick

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa