Create Account

Logan is back!?!?!?!

Follow me on twitch @Ogparadigm , Twitch.tv/OgParadigm currently I am streaming Fortnite, CSGO or Rocketleague. Waiting for cod and fifa to come out and I will add them to my list, I am a newer streamer being I just bought a pc and internet just got fixed. Hope you all can come and enjoy the stream!

You owe me months in child support.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

07-20-2019, 05:00 PMLoganjj21 Wrote: Follow me on twitch @Ogparadigm , Twitch.tv/OgParadigm currently I am streaming Fortnite, CSGO or Rocketleague. Waiting for cod and fifa to come out and I will add them to my list, I am a newer streamer being I just bought a pc and internet just got fixed. Hope you all can come and enjoy the stream!

Good luck mate, if you need any help with obs/bots/etc just shoot me a message, got a couple years of experience.

RETIRED

Logoooooo

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

His internet FINALLY got fixed that's a follow from me dawg.

Then again it's logo. That's an unfollow from me dawg.

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

took well over a year but he got that internet fixed damn

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

I’m very bad at obs lmaooooo