Create Account

Official Soccer Thread

BRING ON ECUADOR

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

Quote:Originally posted by Jedi@Jun 13 2016, 01:32 AM
BRING ON ECUADOR
I'd prefer a humidor, and a bottle of cognac.

Quote:Originally posted by Alucard@Jun 12 2016, 07:42 PM

I'd prefer a humidor, and a bottle of cognac.

A man after my own heart

enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]

Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

That Croatia Turkey game was fun to watch.

Switzerland werent very impressive. Barely squeaked out a win against the 10 men of Albania. If it werent for Sommer they might have even lost the game all together much less just 1 point. 2 big saves and 1 shot that hit the side net.

yea i know im a bit behind here. finally get to watch the games i pvrd

Gutted. We were fucking excellent for 55 minutes, Weso's goal was a corker, and then poor aul' Clarky—who had an excellent game, I might add—puts through his own net. Sure fuck it, bring on the Belgians! We still owe them for '97.

WOOO ICELAND!

Ronaldo shakes no ones hand after the game and goes up to the ref still complaining. Portugal want to know why they won't win much? Because the guy leading you isn't really "leading" you with class. What a horrible display at the end.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by Harry@Jun 14 2016, 09:57 PM
WOOO IRELAND!
FTFY

Also, why is nobody celebrating Hungary's win? First surprise of the tournament, and it just happens to have been delivered by the fallen giants of world football. Magyarország!

Quote:Originally posted by Alucard@Jun 14 2016, 07:34 PM

FTFY

Also, why is nobody celebrating Hungary's win? First surprise of the tournament, and it just happens to have been delivered by the fallen giants of world football. Magyarország!
Might have to do with the 10 men situation haha

LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by Alucard@Jun 14 2016, 10:34 PM

FTFY

too busy watching the infinitely more entertaining Copa America :->

Code:

Quote:Originally posted by Alucard@Jun 14 2016, 09:34 PM

FTFY

I am rooting for Ireland to win it all but it was nice to see what Iceland did

Quote:Originally posted by Reynolds+Jun 15 2016, 07:00 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Reynolds @ Jun 15 2016, 07:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Might have to do with the 10 men situation haha[/b]
10 men schmen men, Hungary were awesome :-> Granted, Dragovic shouldn't have been sent off, and that certainly would have made the end of the game more interesting, but Hungary were comfortably the better team for all but the first few minutes of the game. I was well impressed by them. Smile<!--QuoteBegin-Jedi@Jun 15 2016, 07:04 AM

too busy watching the infinitely more entertaining Copa America :->
[/quote]
Dodgy refereeing decisions doesn't make it entertaining. Tongue Well... not in a good way, anyway!

Quote:Originally posted by Alucard@Jun 15 2016, 06:53 AM

10 men schmen men, Hungary were awesome&nbsp; :->&nbsp; Granted, Dragovic shouldn't have been sent off, and that certainly would have made the end of the game more interesting, but Hungary were comfortably the better team for all but the first few minutes of the game. I was well impressed by them.&nbsp; Smile
Dodgy refereeing decisions doesn't make it entertaining.&nbsp; Tongue&nbsp; Well... not in a good way, anyway!
Well that and Hungary milked every foul. That was embarrassing to watch.

LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by Reynolds@Jun 15 2016, 08:13 PM

Well that and Hungary milked every foul. That was embarrassing to watch.
Did they? I actually don't recall that. I'm guessing that at the very least they weren't at Pepe's level. :lol: