Create Account

The Podcast I Will Regret Making Questions

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Oct 12 2016, 10:26 PM
Bump. I'm planning on recording tomorrow night!
once again, Waters the best question asker in the game tbqh

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Predictions for the SHL season?

How would you compare solo podcasting versus the rotating partner?

Give us some build insight on Evans. Where do you see the build going next and also a few seasons down the road.

What about the site has bothered you the most?

What, if any, is your main form of excercise?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

How are you planning on compensating for Crosby's concussion in our fantasy league? Got your eye on any particular waiver pickups, or are you just going to ride it out?

You have to pick between these sets of two. You don't have to offer an explanation unless you want to.

Detroit or Winnipeg?
Max or Bella?
Wolf's Den or SHL Discord?
Roto or H2H?
Baseball or hockey?
Slappy or Bonk?
Merica or Maxy?
Me or c?
Emotional Titanic recorder song or Glorious?
Eric Clapton or Jimmy Page?

If you could switch any one of your teammates to another team you would share with them instead, who would you pick and to which team would you switch them? (For example: in my case, I could switch you from Team Russia to Halifax)

Favorite meme from the Wolf's Den so far?

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

How has every Russian player hit a slump in the regular season?

Which IIHF team do you think would have the best shot at competing in the SHL? I'm assuming the IIHF team takes over an SHL team and those that are on that team not of that nation are traded to acquire he rest of that nation's roster.

Answered to this point! (You got in just before the bell, <a href='index.php?showuser=1322' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-45'>mpc</a>)

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT:

We're covering the alphabet with this one, as Alex Light is podcasting with Zach Evans. The next guest is going to be <a href='index.php?showuser=2325' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Zoone16</a>.

Zoone is Kelowna Knights forward with more points than me and West Kendall Platoon prospect. He's also one half of the "Saturday Knight Live" show and was part of Kelowna's draft streams. He's also a Formula 1 fan, which is awesome - and a Habs fan, which is less awesome but at least it ain't the Caps.

Here's the part where you ask us questions. You know you want to.

Nikolai Evans

Are you going to apologize for that alphabet joke?

Why the fuck is mercedes so good? Are they haxing?

has anyone noticed that Svensson is actually playing well this season? wtf is going on?

zach how many goals do you expect the falcons to score on me in total?

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Why didn't you bitches ask me questions?

What are each of your thoughts to PGS this season? Are they more interesting, less motivating to do, neutral?

Looking at the SHL rookies, folks getting top-line minutes are still only around +0.6 PPG. Should ice time be a factor as to who wins ROTY?

Looking specifically at Winnipeg, I see plenty of inactive spots that you could fill in for, Zach. What's each of your SHL team's policies in terms of playing actives or high TPE inactives? Based off this, will there be a big difference in when you think you should go up versus when it actually happens?

How close is the SHL to mimicking true NHL stats when our SHL attributes are so whack compared to NHL counterparts? There are plenty of leagues that advertise on the STHS forum and most have up to date NHL attributes for players, if you need to research to see the disparity.

just wanted to shout out to my (only) favorite hurricanes fan and one of my future platoonies! i suck at questions just ask <a href='index.php?showuser=1546' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Slappydoodle</a>

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Oct 19 2016, 09:23 AM
just wanted to shout out to my (only) favorite hurricanes fan and one of my future platoonies! i suck at questions just ask <a href='index.php?showuser=1546' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Slappydoodle</a>

He makes up for in enthusiasm whatever he lacks in ability though. :D

Zach, are you regretting having been drafted by the Jets, post-Leaf? Has the Dank Tank managerial crew already lost the faith of the masses? Interview

Zoone, as a proud graduate of the Kelowna to Platoon pipeline, can you discuss why they are the two best teams on this site and why Slappy McDoodle is the answer to both?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Answered to here.

Nikolai Evans

Planning on recording tonight. Rolling solo because of a screwy work schedule this week and also because I hate myself. Please send me questions about SHL/SMJHL/Canes/NHL/NASCAR/literally any GD thing.

Nikolai Evans

Why is #STEMBullshit the best thread from Team Russia Discord?

Rank the SHL pets in order of cuteness: Stanley, Poosh, etc.

Will you use the Team Russia sig I made for us or no?

Can my rep get to 64 to be the same as my player #?

Why are you and the rest of the Jets torturing poor Slappy with no WKP questions for TBSH?

Suggestions and ideas that have gone through your podcast have been taken by some people for their own advancement (coughcoughmpccoughcough) What are your thoughts on that?

Detroit has played it's last 3 games against Kelowna, losing 2 in shootouts and 1 in overtime. Why do you guys choke that much?

You are currently in a tight race for most shots taken in the SMJHL with Alex Light. How do you fancy your chances?

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Why is the West so tight this season (in the SMJHL)?

Why did I start off with 9 points in 8 games and now I suck again? Tongue

How do you like Detroit's playoff chances?

[Image: cWxBbhu.png]
Sig by Wasty and Copenhagen.
Former GM: [Image: bhn88m.png]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png] |  [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Affiliates:[Image: 2ugjkte.jpg] [Image: bhn88m.png] [Image: e8s6jq.png] Former Affiliates: [Image: xaoosh.png]