Create Account

The Podcast I Will Regret Making Questions

Planning on (finally!Wink recording today after a week off. I've got plenty of questions already, but I'd still be happy to take more if you've got them.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Bonk and Slappy want to hear my side of the story to the suspension so yeah.

So....

<a href='index.php?showuser=2327' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>ztevans</a> and I made The Podcast We Regretted Never Agreeing upon who was Recording and fucked up 2 hours of our lives... RIP

<a href='index.php?showuser=1478' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Bonk</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1722' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Nereus</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1273' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Elyk</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1546' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Slappydoodle</a>

FINALLY got around to answering y'alls questions. I know, I'm the worst.

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=2077055

Hopefully won't be two weeks before the next one.

Nikolai Evans

I'll go ahead and bump this, probably recording this weekend. What's the worst that could happen?

Nikolai Evans

Five wins is a new feeling for us. Was it magical for you

You're the only other canes fan I know that I can talk about these things

Are the jerts looking to make the playoffs this season?

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

So obviously I didn't record yet. But I guess I can bump this, because I will almost certainly record tomorrow and it seems like a timely thing to do now.

Nikolai Evans

What are your thoughts on the newest wave of S31 draftees becoming GMs?

First Grapehead in Montreal, then me in Halifax, and now you in Detroit.

Congrats btw!! Well deserved Smile .

[Image: cWxBbhu.png]
Sig by Wasty and Copenhagen.
Former GM: [Image: bhn88m.png]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png] |  [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Affiliates:[Image: 2ugjkte.jpg] [Image: bhn88m.png] [Image: e8s6jq.png] Former Affiliates: [Image: xaoosh.png]

Where do you see Detroit in 5 seasons?

Will you actually be called up by then?

What the hell is up with all these changes around the site?

Co-GM huh?

[Image: armyofdarkness-quotes-fancy-pants1.gif]

You do realize that Big Manius likes to dry hump all new Falcons management right?

You going to be in the Jets locker room next year? Because he does it there as well.

Will it bother you losing to Kelowna every year?

What do you see your role as with the Jets next year?

What do you see it as in four years?

Congrats bro. Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Answered to here, about to post the link in SHL Media!

Nikolai Evans

I'll record either Friday or Saturday. So if you've got questions, send 'em.

Nikolai Evans

Overwhelming response for this episode, but I'm off work tomorrow so you're probably getting it anyways. Sucks to be you.

Questions or am I freestyling this one?

Nikolai Evans

Alrighty then......

The Jets had a great pre-season. Does that carry over or is it fool's gold?

Discuss Evans preseason and what you expect from the regular season for him.

Explain the backstory and discuss your amazing detective work in my Jet's locker room hijinks. Wink

You doing fantasy? If so discuss your team and the strategy behind it.

Volkova vs Evans, who has the better season? Who wins ROY, one of you two or someone else entirely?

Heard about your work heroics, (actually spied on your LR Ninja ), want to tell the story?

We put up our tree today. What are you holiday plans? Have you been a good boy or should you be expecting coal?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Which active member would you guess has the best rep to post ratio? For example, mine'd be shit because +46 rep is spread across 18000 posts, while your +33 are spread along only 1222.

I'm sorry we done fucked up in the tourney. Maybe you should have been in instead of <a href='index.php?showuser=2238' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Pris</a> Smile) But srsly, what does Russia need to do to win?

Probs will have the results of the election by your recording. Do you agree with who won? Who would you want <a href='index.php?showuser=1157' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-4'>Bojo</a> to nominate on top of those elected? Why did you choose the folks you did for nomination and your vote?

Were the IIHF Top Skaters/Goalies articles in good taste? What did you think?