Create Account

The Podcast I Will Regret Making Questions

Now accepting questions for a nice little end-of-season/weekend off/FUCK THIS WINTER WEATHER BULLSHIT podcast. Fire away!

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Haven't recorded in a while (including last weekend, which I said I would do, but didn't) and that training/graphic contest bonus isn't going to pay for itself, so I'm doing that today. I'm also recording today after <a href='index.php?showuser=2310' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>JKortesi81</a> slid into my DMs and asked about being a guest. I haven't had a guest in a while. So he's gonna be my guest today.

Ask me and Joe questions. Please?

Nikolai Evans

For Joe:
As a guy who played on two separate teams in the SMJHL this year, what differences did you notice in operation of the teams? What did you like about each team?

As the newly appointed co-gm of the Scarecrows, what kind of ideas are you bringing in? What kind of GM do you hope to be?

Zach: How are you feeling about this season in Russia with me at the helm? (Feel free to say you're terrified and we're not going to make it to medal rounds, dw.)

If you had created as a goalie instead of a winger, where do you think you would have ended up in the SHL?

Feelings on having lost the Big Slappy Rookie Wager? ;Wink

If you could have anyone from the entire site on as a guest, whether you actually know/talk to them currently or not, who would you pick? How about as a regular podcasting partner?

Joe: Why are you trying to take Evans away from his rightful federation? You already lost this battle once, do you really want to lose it again?

Congratulations on the new management position. Thoughts about how our draft class is leaking its way into every section of management on the site?

Are you excited to get called up?

(More questions will be added. I just wanted to get those down now.)

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

1.How do you feel about Evan's performance in his rookie season?

2.JKortesi81- How different will team USA roster look right now compared to the gold medal roster?

3.After having his best season on the Falcons playing defense, do you guys think Nova can make a successful jump into the SHL next season as a forward... without setbacks?

Doubt is a dream killer

Zach - Thanks being so great for Detroit, as a former Falcons player and GM I'm happy to see us keeping it in the family. Keep it up buddy. =D>

- What are your expectations for the team next season?

Joe - Now that your STL co and recording a podcast with Detroit co, how will that effect the rivalry with Falcons?

- What do YOU expect from the Crows next season?

- How do you feel about playing up with the Dragons next season?

- What are your expectations from your rookie year?

- Are you concerned about your rookie hazing? I've heard Esa has something planned for you...

- What did you eat for dinner?

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Besides my mom's virginity, what was the last thing you stole?

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Answered!

Nikolai Evans

About to record a completely impromptu podcast with <a href='index.php?showuser=1164' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>JHS</a>. If you've got questions, fire them in quickly. If not, it's my own damn fault for not posting this. :lol:

Nikolai Evans

How is it that the Knights have won back to back Four Star Cups and the Falcons continue to flounder in misery?

What leisure time activities do you guys enjoy besides fantasy hockey?

What are your favorite munchies?

You guys watching football tomorrow? Who's going to the SuperBowl?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Answered!

Nikolai Evans

I will be recording tomorrow, and I will again have a guest! This time, <a href='index.php?showuser=2349' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>bozzz</a> will be joining me on the podcast. You may remember her from such great moments as threatening to break my knees in Season 30.

Ask us questions and shtuff.

Nikolai Evans

Bump, we're about to record.

Nikolai Evans

Why will the Falcons win the 4 Star Cup?

Thoughts on the challenge cup?

Canada or America?

Best color?

Worst Letter?

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

hi zach, you have good dogs

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]