Create Account

Samee Punishment

Quote:Originally posted by Waters+Oct 17 2017, 02:22 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Waters @ Oct 17 2017, 02:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->blues was yesterday[/b]
Ah, well, I just saw it today, so I'm still getting the exciting vibe of a 2 in a day punishment.

<!--QuoteBegin-Allegiant@Oct 17 2017, 02:59 PM
We're not writing a Roman law, here.[/quote]
Hammurabi Code FTW.

[Image: tZTGSGj.png]
[Image: 2AFxw6o.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Allegiant@Oct 17 2017, 03:59 PM

I mean, I feel like people generally understand what 'within reason' is. It's the difference between having fun and giving someone a wink and a nod or a little tidbit hyping your own team up in a free agency thread and literally offering them a contract and a place on your team.

We're not writing a Roman law, here. You don't need to be told not to pee on your friend's sandcastle to know that it's a dick move and you probably shouldn't do it.
It’s all subjective though. What one considers within reason could be way out of line for another

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by ThatDamnMcJesus@Oct 17 2017, 04:04 PM

Also, <a href='index.php?showuser=2267' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Waters</a> punishment for multis. More evidence against him than Samee.

Imma guess the delay is due to figuring out the correct punishment for smt like dis. There isnt a base for Comments like that. So They are probably trying to get the severity rite
o

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by MyLittleHexx@Oct 17 2017, 03:14 PM

It’s all subjective though. What one considers within reason could be way out of line for another
If we made sure everything was iron clad, we'd have a rulebook that was way too big. Consolidating what we do have would be more helpful than giving everything lengthy and exact legal wording.

The spirit of the rule is very straight forward. If you violate the spirit of the rule, without violating the exact wording, it's still just as much a violation. At least there's an appeal process in place to make sure that such decisions are indeed given a second look. This case, though, probably doesn't need one. He pretty clearly violated the spirit of tampering.

For the record, I think tampering rules don't do much of anything, frankly.. But, they're in place, so they should be followed. That's a different discussion.

[Image: tZTGSGj.png]
[Image: 2AFxw6o.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Phobospwns@Oct 17 2017, 12:13 PM

Ah, well, I just saw it today, so I'm still getting the exciting vibe of a 2 in a day punishment.

Hammurabi Code FTW.
Tamper for a tamper? Ninja

[Image: ne80va.png]
[Image: cynthia.png]

Thanks to Enigmatic and Crutch for the beautiful signatures
[Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Phobospwns@Oct 17 2017, 04:18 PM

If we made sure everything was iron clad, we'd have a rulebook that was way too big.&nbsp; Consolidating what we do have would be more helpful than giving everything lengthy and exact legal wording.

The spirit of the rule is very straight forward.&nbsp; If you violate the spirit of the rule, without violating the exact wording, it's still just as much a violation.&nbsp; At least there's an appeal process in place to make sure that such decisions are indeed given a second look.&nbsp; This case, though, probably doesn't need one.&nbsp; He pretty clearly violated the spirit of tampering.

For the record, I think tampering rules don't do much of anything, frankly..&nbsp; But, they're in place, so they should be followed.&nbsp; That's a different discussion.
I never understood the “spirit of he rule” thing. Why should someone be discouraged because the rule was written in a way that didn’t cover every aspect about it. I understand why you wouldn’t apply this method to all rules, but that’s why you make changes as you go. Tampering though seems like a case where you can get every instance down without being vague as what you can or can’t do.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

[Image: u0oig.jpg]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

[Image: 21151429_1399714946771218_7334794065539755268_n.jpg]

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

u guys r fuckin pinguses, it was obviously just a prank bro!

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Quote:Originally posted by NourFFAK@Oct 17 2017, 01:21 PM
u guys r fuckin pinguses, it was obviously just a prank bro!
wise as always 🙏

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

This is fun to read

<a href='index.php?showuser=2261' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Gooney</a> I only see one thing every time I see your sig. Nostrils

09-13-2018, 05:12 PMNUCK Wrote: If I didnt have a Canadian flag as a tattoo, I would have gotten shit kicked by 5 people in Switzerland. They accused me of being an American and were about to pound me good until I showed them my tatty. As soon as they seen it, they apologized and walked away.

True story

Quote:Originally posted by Samee@Oct 17 2017, 01:29 PM
Nice. When are you guys gonna enforce all the rules, especially on that guy making offensive and homophic comments?

Lol ofc Samee, dodging the point. Why aren't you sent to Gorlab Island already?

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

#IRRELEVANTSAMEE

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Oct 17 2017, 01:37 PM

Trying to displace blame by deflecting onto others. Typical behavior of a known SHL CRIMINAL.
this was actually absolutely hilarious haha

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

do you want to be just a name and a person in life pass or do you want to make history become someone look up to.