Create Account

The Podcast I Will Regret Making Questions

wow u guys get to deal with my ugly mug second (dammit Jepox)

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I know I deserved a suspension for that mistake, but was seven games too harsh?

Evans, how do you think WPG has done so far?

Evok, I'm proud of you for getting that SMJHL HO spot. Are you happy to have it?

This last question is for the both of you

Who's the better ass captain, me or Ace from last season

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Quote:Originally posted by Jepox@Oct 18 2017, 06:35 PM
Can you both try and imitate each other?

This will either be the best or worst part of the episode and I'm already looking forward to it.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Official Be Nice thread is becoming a huge success. Is this what the SHL needs? A Purge-esque niceness thread that gets everyone back on normal ground after the usual shitstorm/dumpsterfire that is the SHL gets us in the dumps? Can we make this a part of the offseason schedule, and if you don't post in it, you're removed as GM (because that type of reset button is more important than posting the same goddamn budget in 3 separate places over the course of a week)?

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Oct 18 2017, 05:28 PM
Official Be Nice thread is becoming a huge success. Is this what the SHL needs? A Purge-esque niceness thread that gets everyone back on normal ground after the usual shitstorm/dumpsterfire that is the SHL gets us in the dumps? Can we make this a part of the offseason schedule, and if you don't post in it, you're removed as GM (because that type of reset button is more important than posting the same goddamn budget in 3 separate places over the course of a week)?
No

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

hey zach big fan here.

hope you're having a good day friend

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Is coach bizz a robot ?

Oh I thought he was in here answering shit, maybe I tipped a sensor off

Ah shit, why do you do HO stuff on Jr's together?

Is Ireland a better IIHF team than Russia?

Are you a robot Evok? ... Gonna be such a typical robot answer I swear.

How many eggs do you like to eat at a time.

Are you aware of the factions of children from Samee's school on the site? They're everywhere

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

First off, maybe you can explain to me what the hell c is talking about above, since I couldn't follow it at all. (Everyone knows Zach is the master c whisperer Ninja )

As Slappy McDoodle is far closer to the end of his career than the beginning, how far down should one let their player go before retirement? Specifically, I was a top line center playing 23ish minutes a game and now am a third/fourth line winger playing under twenty. When is it time to hang them up?

Do you think it is possible to enjoy the SHL these days if one does not participate in Discord?

What's up with New England this year? Are they going to pull off another amazing end of the season, worst to first climb?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Evening Fellas...
[Image: mQBirCF.jpg]

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Oct 18 2017, 06:20 PM

This will either be the best or worst part of the episode and I'm already looking forward to it.
as soon as you mentioned the accents I knew exactly what I wanted to hear

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Interview How does it feel to abandon me and find a new podcast partner, breaking my heart and my bank account simultaneously? :(

Interview Thoughts on the SHL standings so far? Anything that's surprising?

Interview Evans. How did it feel being knocked out cold by Gandhi and hitting the mat like a lumpy sack of potatoes?

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Answered!

Nikolai Evans

Recording this evening with Water. Ask us questions and stuff.

Nikolai Evans

<a href='index.php?showuser=2327' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-69'>ztevans</a>: why are you the way that you are?

<a href='index.php?showuser=2267' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Waters</a>: u r so cool. What do you think the next SMJHL draft will be like? How do you think the teams are going to progress the next few seasons with all the new GMs and Co-GMs?

<a href='index.php?showuser=2327' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-69'>ztevans</a>: again, why are you the way that you are?

@both of you: What are you gonna be for Halloween?

Are you gonna trick me? Or are you gonna treat me?

ty

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

o wow Evans and water this gon be gud

Evans the bloos play Carolina today. Predicted score and why?

water thoughts on the Canadiens rn?

Waters please attempt to do a southern accent.

For the both of yous, favorite halloween candy

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Borking hack, came home and didn't have internet. Unfortunately it's not an area outage and they are gonna gave to send a tech, which won't happen until Monday.

Nikolai Evans