Create Account

Werewolf Game 2

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Feb 1 2018, 01:21 AM

I just mean you guys latched onto each other quickly. I tried to align with Nour and he didn’t use that to his advantage at all. He went straight to his other wolf bro who had just accused me

You actually accused Blast before Nour did anything, trying to rally him into another vote for Blast, thus lynching a villager. The same way you're trying to get votes for me now.

I just used my evidence and sound reasoning as to why I suspected you. He smartly listened, realizing that he wasn't too sure about Blast but the evidence against you made some sense. You're trying exploit that now.

And it wasn't just Nour. There's a reason why Wally took his vote away from me too. It's making sense to people now.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Feb 1 2018, 01:22 AM

This is backed into the wall villager tactics right here

Right. Villager. You said it.

Update Page
Player Page

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

I really don't like how kai is trying to polarize the group right now. He's trying to lump me and him vs nour and joe. Thats really polarizing and will set the tone for the rest of the game depending on who gets wolfed tonight.

Kai using them salami tactics. A divided enemy is a weaker enemy....

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Jan 31 2018, 11:29 PM

You actually accused Blast before Nour did anything, trying to rally him into another vote for Blast, thus lynching a villager. The same way you're trying to get votes for me now.

I just used my evidence and sound reasoning as to why I suspected you. He smartly listened, realizing that he wasn't too sure about Blast but the evidence against you made some sense. You're trying exploit that now.

And it wasn't just Nour. There's a reason why Wally took his vote away from me too. It's making sense to people now.

This is incorrect, go back to about page 14, I said blast was hard to get a read on because he was quiet in here and a new member. Nour replies “interesting” then a few minutes later says “I’ll get the ball rolling” and votes for blast, which he retracts not long after. So you’re trying to spread misinformation about me or you made a mistake....pretty convenient if you ask me.

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 1 2018, 01:35 AM
I really don't like how kai is trying to polarize the group right now. He's trying to lump me and him vs nour and joe. Thats really polarizing and will set the tone for the rest of the game depending on who gets wolfed tonight.

Kai using them salami tactics. A divided enemy is a weaker enemy....
<a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-73'>Wally</a> ur thoughts brother?

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

I'm retracting my vote against JKortesi81 and making it null for the time being.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2646' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Sleepy</a> noooo

Joe’s leading the charge right now and you guys are following like sheep...wolves love sheep.

Edit: Spelling

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Feb 1 2018, 01:41 AM
<a href='index.php?showuser=2646' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Sleepy</a> noooo

u did me a spook friend

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Feb 1 2018, 01:36 AM

This is incorrect, go back to about page 14, I said blast was hard to get a read on because he was quiet in here and a new member. Nour replies “interesting” then a few minutes later says “I’ll get the ball rolling” and votes for blast, which he retracts not long after. So you’re trying to spread misinformation about me or you made a mistake....pretty convenient if you ask me.

You got me. Definitely fucked that up. Thats what I get for doing this at almost 2am haha.

Even worse when I talked about how you jumped right on the back of Nour's vote asap like an hour ago. Clearly a mistake.

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by NourFFAK@Feb 1 2018, 12:37 AM

<a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-73'>Wally</a> ur thoughts brother?
Great content to sift through tbh... but the one comment that stood out among all was actually from earlier. At the end of the day we are trying to live... to exist at the end of the day. Meaning plural... as a village. Ghost pointed out that he will do what he needs to to survive. This to me isn’t read as a prey. It is that of a predator. While I’m sold on Joe being the Jesster, I’m not quite ready to vote him for the fact he is still a villager. In addition, if the wolves do eat him... he loses. We lynch him he wins and takes another possible villager with him.

My vote goes for Ghost.

While I like him, we all know this game isn’t about relationships outside of the game. I’m choosing Ghost, not only because I think he is a wolf, but also in the case I’m wrong I don’t feel he is the jesster.

[Image: Wally.png]

Oh boy are we heating up.

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

You guys are making a mistake :facepalm:

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Feb 1 2018, 01:45 AM

Great content to sift through tbh... but the one comment that stood out among all was actually from earlier. At the end of the day we are trying to live... to exist at the end of the day. Meaning plural... as a village. Ghost pointed out that he will do what he needs to to survive. This to me isn’t read as a prey. It is that of a predator. While I’m sold on Joe being the Jesster, I’m not quite ready to vote him for the fact he is still a villager. In addition, if the wolves do eat him... he loses. We lynch him he wins and takes another possible villager with him.

My vote goes for Ghost.

While I like him, we all know this game isn’t about relationships outside of the game.&nbsp; I’m choosing Ghost, not only because I think he is a wolf, but also in the case I’m wrong I don’t feel he is the jesster.

why are you sold on joe being the jester?

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]