Create Account

Werewolf Game 2

So assuming that <a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-73'>Wally</a> goes back and rescinds this vote in favor of his latest one by my count we're at:

Nour: Blaster
Ghost: Kortesi, Nour, Wally
Kortesi: Ghost

I think we're being a bit hasty with some of our judgments... will be interesting to see how this develops overnight.

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

Quote:Originally posted by Gooney@Jan 31 2018, 11:55 PM

why are you sold on joe being the jester?

I’m not Wally but I doubt he’s the Jester. He’s an alpha villager taking the lead or a werewolf. If he is a villager he’s got balls cause the wolves have already taken out a strong villager.

Quote:Originally posted by Gooney@Feb 1 2018, 01:55 AM

why are you sold on joe being the jester?
Arty made the case here. I thought it was pretty good at the time but his actions since haven't seemed very jestery. Which is exactly what a smart jester would do when called out...

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Feb 1 2018, 01:59 AM

I’m not Wally but I doubt he’s the Jester. He’s an alpha villager taking the lead or a werewolf. If he is a villager he’s got balls cause the wolves have already taken out a strong villager.
yeah I'm not getting the jester vibe at all from Joe.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Gooney@Feb 1 2018, 01:00 AM

yeah I'm not getting the jester vibe at all from Joe.

But right now I feel Joe has a better shot at being the jester than ghost. I’m voting merely because we have to at this point and I’m trying to minimize the damage that could come from this if we do vote and lynch a jester.

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Beaver@Feb 1 2018, 01:59 AM

Arty made the case here. I thought it was pretty good at the time but his actions since haven't seemed very jestery. Which is exactly what a smart jester would do when called out...
yeah idk. I didn't see the wolf puns but I feel like that's just Joe's personality. he's always a lil gung ho

tbh wolves cant attack a strong villager rn or they risk outing themselves. Take out any vocal villager and it looks obvious, everyone will look at the dead villagers suspects. The results of this vote are gonna end up being really telling for the course of the game

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Feb 1 2018, 02:04 AM

But right now I feel Joe has a better shot at being the jester than ghost. I’m voting merely because we have to at this point and I’m trying to minimize the damage that could come from this if we do vote and lynch a jester.
yeah that's fair. I'm leaning on voting ghost here too.

Quote:Originally posted by Gooney@Feb 1 2018, 12:06 AM

yeah that's fair. I'm leaning on voting ghost here too.

Gooney! Just vote Joe and then we have a close game at least

Ghost

roll with Joe for now. I'll check in the morning to see if anything has changed.

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Feb 1 2018, 02:10 AM

Gooney! Just vote Joe and then we have a close game at least
I'm sorry. ily

Quote:Originally posted by NourFFAK@Feb 1 2018, 02:05 AM
tbh wolves cant attack a strong villager rn or they risk outing themselves. Take out any vocal villager and it looks obvious, everyone will look at the dead villagers suspects. The results of this vote are gonna end up being really telling for the course of the game
You're operating under the assumption that one side is definitely wolves and one side is villager, when often it can be village fighting village. If the Wolves are completely operating in the dark and no one has pointed them out yet, they can take out one side and get the other side hung.

Doc (im thinkin wally rn because he asked very specific doctor questions, though that could be a fakeout and we're completely being pranked) needs to save Joe or Sleepy tonight.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Gooney@Feb 1 2018, 01:14 AM

I'm sorry.&nbsp; ily

I think the only thing I hate about this game is feeling guilty voting for peeps I like on the site lol why can’t villagers and wolves get along?!? Can’t we all just kill the vamps?!?

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Feb 1 2018, 02:14 AM

You're operating under the assumption that one side is definitely wolves and one side is villager, when often it can be village fighting village. If the Wolves are completely operating in the dark and no one has pointed them out yet, they can take out one side and get the other side hung.

Doc (im thinkin wally rn because he asked very specific doctor questions, though that could be a fakeout and we're completely being pranked) needs to save Joe or Sleepy tonight.
waters feed me your knowledge. what you thinking right now?

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Feb 1 2018, 12:16 AM

I think the only thing I hate about this game is feeling guilty voting for peeps I like on the site lol why can’t villagers and wolves get along?!? Can’t we all just kill the vamps?!?

It’s a game, I don’t take it personally, just in the context of the game. But if you’ll change your vote I can put on my best puppy dog eyes