Create Account

Werewolf Game 2

Quote:Originally posted by Mavfatha@Feb 1 2018, 05:42 PM

Thanks for noticing me senpai.

In actuality, I probably jumped into this a bit as someone new to the league and not familiar with how most of the players would act under normal circumstances. And I personally have yet to see anyone acting suspiciously enough on their own merits to warrant accusations or a lynching. But I am very much around the discussion, keeping up with what is going on, and I'll be ready when the time is right.

Who did you vote to eat last night?

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Quote:Originally posted by artermis@Feb 1 2018, 04:09 PM

If this thing dies down I bet I'm next to be under the microscope Undecided

Unless you are unknowingly helping the wolves again Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 1 2018, 03:10 PM

Who did you vote to eat last night?

I haven't resorted to cannibalism yet... but you'd be my first choice ;Wink

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

I am tempted to vote someone i suspect. Mainly to see their reaction. I fear that will start a bandwagon and the wolves gain a free kill, although I may be correct in my assumption and they band together to spare him.

Do I vote? Find out soon! Did I just tell the wolves ny plan in order to make their minds twirl and now they can not do that? Who knows

Quote:Originally posted by Mook+Feb 1 2018, 05:12 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mook @ Feb 1 2018, 05:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

Unless you are unknowingly helping the wolves again Smile)[/b]
I swear to god

I would've changed my vote if only I wasn't asleep and we would've at least seen another day Crybaby

<!--QuoteBegin-Mook@Feb 1 2018, 05:57 PM
I am tempted to vote someone i suspect. Mainly to see their reaction. I fear that will start a bandwagon and the wolves gain a free kill, although I may be correct in my assumption and they band together to spare him.

Do I vote? Find out soon! Did I just tell the wolves ny plan in order to make their minds twirl and now they can not do that? Who knows
[/quote]

Tune in next time on the Disney Channel!

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Haha this is frustrating! Mook is playing like he did last game although he had a Hood explanation last game why, because of the inactivity. Now its more Active and he is playing the same, is it because he's just into it now or is he playing the same because he is yet again a WW? WHO KNOWS?

Gosh, it feels so much easier being on the outside looking in, anything you say can be the death of you. Undecided

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Quote:Originally posted by artermis@Feb 1 2018, 02:11 PM

Tune in next time on the Disney Channel!

Wait this isn’t the Nickelodeon studios? Shit I must be at the wrong game. Is this being recorded in front of a live studio audience as well?

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Quote:Originally posted by SwegKingu+Feb 1 2018, 06:26 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (SwegKingu @ Feb 1 2018, 06:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Haha this is frustrating! Mook is playing like he did last game although he had a Hood explanation last game why, because of the inactivity. Now its more Active and he is playing the same, is it because he's just into it now or is he playing the same because he is yet again a WW? WHO KNOWS?[/b]
Mook reminds me of a guy I've played similar games with, and that guy always acts the same as well. Hard to read, to say the least.

<!--QuoteBegin-SwegKingu@Feb 1 2018, 06:26 PM
Gosh, it feels so much easier being on the outside looking in, anything you say can be the death of you. Undecided[/quote]
Yeahthat

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Feb 1 2018, 07:33 PM

Mook reminds me of a guy I've played similar games with, and that guy always acts the same as well. Hard to read, to say the least.

I've been told I'm hard to read in poker as well Smile)

As much as a "guarantee" someone can give in this game that they aren't a wolf, People are stupid if they aren't suspicious of everyone.

I had a lot of fun with how I played last game, and a lot of that is how I've been acting on the site for the past 3 years or so that I've been around. Villagers have nothing to worry about from me this game though, just the town gardener

Oh, and expert sleuth. Too lazy to edit my post

Quote:Originally posted by SwegKingu+Feb 1 2018, 06:26 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (SwegKingu @ Feb 1 2018, 06:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Haha this is frustrating! Mook is playing like he did last game although he had a Hood explanation last game why, because of the inactivity. Now its more Active and he is playing the same, is it because he's just into it now or is he playing the same because he is yet again a WW? WHO KNOWS?

Gosh, it feels so much easier being on the outside looking in, anything you say can be the death of you. Undecided[/b]

inb4 u get killed for saying you can killed for anything you say

inb4b4 I get killed for pointing out that you got killed for saying you can killed for anything you say

<!--QuoteBegin-Blastmeaway@Feb 1 2018, 06:30 PM

Wait this isn’t the Nickelodeon studios? Shit I must be at the wrong game. Is this being recorded in front of a live studio audience as well?
[/quote]
<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iYVO5bUFww0"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iYVO5bUFww0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 1 2018, 06:44 PM

I've been told I'm hard to read in poker as well Smile)

As much as a "guarantee" someone can give in this game that they aren't a wolf, People are stupid if they aren't suspicious of everyone.

I had a lot of fun with how I played last game, and a lot of that is how I've been acting on the site for the past 3 years or so that I've been around. Villagers have nothing to worry about from me this game though, just the town gardener

Stfu

Stop revealing as gardener, sometime soon the WWs will notice and you'll be next and we'll be short a gardener

Ok but seriously now, things have died down a bit, a calm village is nice but a clam village coming to though-out conclusions is better.

i play with them a lot.
HIRE ARTY

idk what to think anymore. today has fried my brain

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Quote:Originally posted by artermis@Feb 1 2018, 08:14 PM

Ok but seriously now, things have died down a bit, a calm village is nice but a clam village coming to though-out conclusions is better.

[Image: 8e89916040e59867ed3373f34a241ee9.jpg]

I wonder what this clam village is thinking

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 1 2018, 05:38 PM

I dig it Mr. Gardener

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 1 2018, 07:38 PM

but are they coming to "though-out" conclusions though?

i play with them a lot.
HIRE ARTY