Create Account

Werewolf Game 2

Damn it... there needs to be more votes. This is kinda ridiculous right now.

[Image: Wally.png]

Idiots Smile)

Stayed late at work, went to Devils game, hung out with friends until late, up early for work, busy cause it's a real job, voted off

Anyone who voted for me is likely a werewolf is what I'd say walking up to get hung

[Image: insayne.gif]

Not waiting again. This vote goes up now. Could change... who knows. I gave my reasoning at the end of the last day and I’m sticking to it.

Waters

wally brining the hurt

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Feb 2 2018, 11:23 AM
Not waiting again. This vote goes up now. Could change... who knows. I gave my reasoning at the end of the last day and I’m sticking to it.

Waters

I feel like I've defended myself as much as I possibly can against any of your reasoning, so I'm not sure what there is left to do.

Obviously I have no choice.

Wally

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

And here i was a little suspicious of Jkor,, with the comments about the game being boring when people didnt talk etc. Guess not Undecided

Baaah IFK who to think, gotta let it sink in and deffo vore today.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Quote:Originally posted by SwegKingu@Feb 2 2018, 12:48 PM
And here i was a little suspicious of Jkor,, with the comments about the game being boring when people didnt talk etc. Guess not Undecided

Baaah IFK who to think, gotta let it sink in and deffo vore today.
I thought joe might be the executioner tbh

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Feb 2 2018, 10:32 AM

I feel like I've defended myself as much as I possibly can against any of your reasoning, so I'm not sure what there is left to do.

Obviously I have no choice.

Wally

Well you got what you wanted in voting out an inactive villager over an active one. You said so yourself.

While yes, I know you will refute that saying that was worse case scenario in saying that... it was a shallow reason when Insayne had at least attempted to be in the thread more than a couple others. So yes, he was a weaker villager because of it but he was still a villager. Pick off the weak ones in the public lynching... take out the strong villagers at night.

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Feb 2 2018, 12:08 PM

Well you got what you wanted in voting out an inactive villager over an active one. You said so yourself.

While yes, I know you will refute that saying that was worse case scenario in saying that... it was a shallow reason when Insayne had at least attempted to be in the thread more than a couple others. So yes, he was a weaker villager because of it but he was still a villager. Pick off the weak ones in the public lynching... take out the strong villagers at night.
If everyone votes for one person, earliest vote dies. There was no point voting for, let's say JuOSu, when it would just lead to 1v1v1 situation in which an active villager ends up dying, when I can just vote an inactive one off instead.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

This is just a repeat of the Ghost v Joe scenario except now that jest and exec are out of the picture it has to be WW vs Village, or village vs Village

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

I was left guessing as to why Beaver was eaten after a very chaotic day 2. And after being puzzled all day yesterday as to why that could be, I went back and and read through all his old posts as to why that could have been. Beaver was one of the more logical thinkers in day 2 trying to convince cooler heads to prevail and not everyone jump to conclusions. He was suspicious of two people. Insayne and JuOSu.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-02-02_at_11.21.15_AM.png]

Knowing that Beaver was eaten, he couldn't have been a wolf. Insayne has now been lynched so he is not irrelevant to this conversation. That leaves us With JuOSu who has been all but inactive this game. I understand that life happens and things come up that could take your attention away from a silly game on a simulation hockey forum, but that just seems a little too convenient for me. While JuOSu has posted saying things along the lines of (im paraphrasing here) "I'm busy. I'll be more active later after things calm down." But JuOSu has yet to post anything of substance hiding behind the inactivity forced by their busy life.

With that being said, I'm placing a vote for...

JuOSu

as it seems the most logical step moving forward from where we are now with the information we currently have. Hopefully this vote will bring some people forward to participate in the conversation so perhaps a little more evidence can be presented. Worst case scenario, we lost an inactive villager. best case scenario, Beaver ousted a wolf and we are one stop closer to solving this mystery.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 2 2018, 01:38 PM
I was left guessing as to why Beaver was eaten after a very chaotic day 2. And after being puzzled all day yesterday as to why that could be, I went back and and read through all his old posts as to why that could have been. Beaver was one of the more logical thinkers in day 2 trying to convince cooler heads to prevail and not everyone jump to conclusions. He was suspicious of two people. Insayne and JuOSu.

Knowing that Beaver was eaten, he couldn't have been a wolf. Insayne has now been lynched so he is not irrelevant to this conversation. That leaves us With JuOSu who has been all but inactive this game. I understand that life happens and things come up that could take your attention away from a silly game on a simulation hockey forum, but that just seems a little too convenient for me. While JuOSu has posted saying things along the lines of (im paraphrasing here) "I'm busy. I'll be more active later after things calm down." But JuOSu has yet to post anything of substance hiding behind the inactivity forced by their busy life.

JuOSu

as it seems the most logical step moving forward from where we are now with the information we currently have. Hopefully this vote will bring some people forward to participate in the conversation so perhaps a little more evidence can be presented. Worst case scenario, we lost an inactive villager. best case scenario, Beaver ousted a wolf and we are one stop closer to solving this mystery.
I've held suspicions of juoso for a while but feared I might have trouble getting votes together. I'd still like to hear their defense but for now...

JuOSu

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by Wally+Feb 2 2018, 09:08 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wally @ Feb 2 2018, 09:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

While yes, I know you will refute that saying that was worse case scenario in saying that... it was a shallow reason when Insayne had at least attempted to be in the thread more than a couple others. So yes, he was a weaker villager because of it but he was still a villager. Pick off the weak ones in the public lynching... take out the strong villagers at night.[/b]

While I would agree to pick off the "weaker" villagers in the daily Lynching, I am left puzzled by what you mean when you state "...take out the strong villagers at night." The way that comes across to me is that [i]you are a WW. Insinuating that you and the other WW are choosing the "stronger" and more senior players.

<!--QuoteBegin-Grapehead[/i]@Feb 2 2018, 10:16 AM

I've held suspicions of juoso for a while but feared I might have trouble getting votes together. I'd still like to hear their defense but for now...

JuOSu
[/quote]

I was planning on voting JuOSu, seeing as I too have had some suspicion about their game play. However after Wally's phrasing (see above) it has me reconsidering my vote.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 2 2018, 02:38 PM

JuOSu

If logical thinking put a target on Juosu's back. This would put a pretty big target on yours I would say. With the wolves hunting logical players, how come you've been safe?

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

As the voting sits right now:

Waters +1 (Wally)
Wally +1 (Waters)
JuOSo +2 (Sleepy, Grapehead)

Undecided:
Gooney, JuOSo, Mook, Grapehead, SwegKingu, Artermis, Mavfatha, & Blastmeaway,

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]