Werewolf Game 2

The Ghost of Joe drops by!

"OooOOOhhhh. Just wanted to sayyyy that not playing sucksssss"

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Feb 2 2018, 06:02 PM

idk man, I feel like everybody on this site has a different idea of what means what. I honestly feel like responding to something with "typical behaviour from you" can be construed as nothing other than a personal attack, but others might feel different and I can't really do anything about it. I can't disprove your theory because your theory isn't based on proof, it's based on what you're thinking, and just like I can't change what wally thinks is a personal attack, I can't change what you think is proof of collusion.

i'm just throwing out feelers right now to see who responds to what and how they respond to it so people have at least something substantial moving forward from where we are right now. There has been lots of chaos and no clear lines have been drawn because of it and I'm attempting to decipher the chaos and boil what is left down to hopefully, a concrete direction the group can head in.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy+Feb 2 2018, 06:08 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sleepy @ Feb 2 2018, 06:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

2. Waters AND Wally are both wolfs. Their feud could just be a cover for this and in voting for each other, they neutralize themselves all while effectively diverting attention away from themselves. This is a strategy I've seen used on other forums by ww's trying to deflect attention.&nbsp;

[/b]

Even if there's tie, the person who was voted first gets killed

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 2 2018, 06:26 PM<br />

Its these statements right here that make me hella suspicious of you my dood. Someone brought up the fact that you had been played last game into unknowingly helping the ww's and now you're kinda angling that fact in your favor.

and ya, obviously.&nbsp; Tongue

Actually if you go back into the first game, it was I who brought it up, and I don't think in either case it has been in my favor.

It's hard to try to work together when one questions oneself

and what I meant about the wolves that one of those your named could be.

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Feb 2 2018, 06:57 PM<br />
Aside from all of that... To those who don’t vote... when you see a difference of 3-1 ticking down and the final bell hasn’t rung, not voting is just the same as voting for the one who was lynched.

So the favored response to this would be “there is no evidence to logically vote for someone so I’m abstaining.”

My argument to that is, you see Insayne on the chopping block and you choose not to change the path of action by abstaining... to me, this means you are fine with the vote when you are just willing to wait and “see” if anything more develops.
I don't vote in this case because I have no reason to show my support for killing someone who may or may not be the target of the wolves, so you are correct in that I need quite a bit more than "they are silent which makes them suspicious".

<!--QuoteBegin-JKortesi81@Feb 2 2018, 07:04 PM

[/quote]

I wonder what do we call the ghost of <a href='index.php?showuser=2262' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-34'>Ghost</a> Hmm

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Feb 2 2018, 03:04 PM

Did they only eat part of this dude? why is he floating around?

Wally

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Quote:Originally posted by Blastmeaway@Feb 2 2018, 08:20 PM

Did they only eat part of this dude? why is he floating around?

Wally
just slipped that vote in there, eh? haha

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Feb 2 2018, 04:23 PM

just slipped that vote in there, eh? haha

Lol it was happening either way. But a mans gotta just slide in when he can.

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.

Quote:Originally posted by Blastmeaway@Feb 2 2018, 09:27 PM

Lol it was happening either way. But a mans gotta just slide in when he can.
I can respect that

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Feb 2 2018, 06:04 PM

THIS

Sorry.

thiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiis

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

Quote:Originally posted by Beaver@Feb 2 2018, 05:43 PM

THIS

Sorry.

thiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiis

Yall ghosts need to be haunting who killed you or at least be ghost speaking their name, so i can solve this damn riddle

Quote:Originally posted by Blastmeaway@Feb 2 2018, 10:44 PM

Yall ghosts need to be haunting who killed you or at least be ghost speaking their name, so i can solve this damn riddle

Why vote for Wally instead of Juosu?

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Blastmeaway@Feb 2 2018, 09:44 PM

Yeahthat

anyone here have a Ouija board?

i play with them a lot.
HIRE ARTY

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 2 2018, 09:59 PM

Why vote for Wally instead of Juosu?
Also, this

Hmm

i play with them a lot.
HIRE ARTY

So..

Blast votes Wally

Its between..

Juosu is a wolf, and blast is trying to protect him

Waters is a wolf, and blast is trying to remove a wolf target(less likely as he could have voted juosu who already has more votes)

Both Waters and Juosu are wolves and trying to protect them both. Which would mean we just found 3 wolves

Blast is the seer and confirmed Wally is a wolf

Edit: added a 4th

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mook+Feb 2 2018, 05:59 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mook @ Feb 2 2018, 05:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

Why vote for Wally instead of Juosu?[/b]

I've got a feeling that both Wally and Juosu are Wolves, i just decided to make my pick for Wally this round. Juoso is next. Unless we are trying to take out Juoso this round then i'd be happy to take him out then wally. either way I think they both need to go.

<!--QuoteBegin-artermis@Feb 2 2018, 06:01 PM

Yeahthat

anyone here have a Ouija board?
[/quote]

Yea, I got one, but it don't work that well.
http://www.reddit.com/r/askouija

Quote:Originally posted by Blastmeaway@Feb 2 2018, 08:14 PM

I've got a feeling that both Wally and Juosu are Wolves, i just decided to make my pick for Wally this round. Juoso is next. Unless we are trying to take out Juoso this round then i'd be happy to take him out then wally. either way I think they both need to go.

Yea, I got one, but it don't work that well.
http://www.reddit.com/r/askouija

This would be an enjoyable laugh. Still don’t think you are a wolf... just way way way off.

[Image: Wally.png]