Create Account

Werewolf Game 2

Quote:Originally posted by Blastmeaway@Feb 2 2018, 11:14 PM

I've got a feeling that both Wally and Juosu are Wolves, i just decided to make my pick for Wally this round. Juoso is next. Unless we are trying to take out Juoso this round then i'd be happy to take him out then wally. either way I think they both need to go.[/URL]

If Wally and Ju were both wolves, i think they would be trying to help eachother out of this spot by bringing someone who is a juicier target to the forefront. I'm fairly sure one of them is a villager at least.

You are making me curious though. Why not Ju first if you are sure he is a wolf wuth votes already 2-1

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 2 2018, 10:14 PM
So..

Blast votes Wally

Its between..

Juosu is a wolf, and blast is trying to protect him

Waters is a wolf, and blast is trying to remove a wolf target(less likely as he could have voted juosu who already has more votes)

Both Waters and Juosu are wolves and trying to protect them both. Which would mean we just found 3 wolves

Blast is the seer and confirmed Wally is a wolf

Edit: added a 4th

That's all way too fucky for me to vote on, but it's good you brought them up if anyone can make anything of them/add to them

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Thank you Sleepy. Your post earlier today linking Beaver to Insayne/Juosu was something I had forgotten about, and one of the first claims with evidence that I've seen.

But would somebody mind explaining to me why they're so suspicious of Wally? I'm not seeing anything to back that up Hmm

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

<a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-73'>Wally</a>

Who are you suspicious of, other than waters. I dont need explanations, just curious

Anyone you feel you can trust? No names, thats just targets for wolves Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 2 2018, 06:34 PM

If Wally and Ju were both wolves, i think they would be trying to help eachother out of this spot by bringing someone who is a juicier target to the forefront. I'm fairly sure one of them is a villager at least.

You are making me curious though. Why not Ju first if you are sure he is a wolf wuth votes already 2-1

Im lost on what the votes are rn. If ju has more cotes rn, then ill change my vote this moment.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Quote:Originally posted by Blastmeaway@Feb 2 2018, 11:59 PM

Im lost on what the votes are rn. If ju has more cotes rn, then ill change my vote this moment.

2 Juo
1 Wally( 2 with yours)
1 Waters

Also, it doesnt .atter if you change,I'm jw. Looking for justificstion

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 2 2018, 08:52 PM
<a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-73'>Wally</a>

Who are you suspicious of, other than waters. I dont need explanations, just curious

Anyone you feel you can trust? No names, thats just targets for wolves Smile)

Not because I’m lazy... lol, okay well yes, I’m a bit lazy and a bit waiting for this kid to finish his ice cream before bed.

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=2414318

There are a couple I feel I possibly could. I’m stuck between those I want to and those I can, more or less because there has been far less thought process... well maybe the wrong word. Maybe view points haven’t been articulated in a convincing way as much as I’d like them to be. I would say my potential wolf list is longer than those I feel safe with. Obviously still trying to read between the lines a bit.

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Feb 3 2018, 12:03 AM

Not because I’m lazy... lol, okay well yes, I’m a bit lazy and a bit waiting for this kid to finish his ice cream before bed.

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=2414318

There are a couple I feel I possibly could. I’m stuck between those I want to and those I can, more or less because there has been far less thought process... well maybe the wrong word. Maybe view points haven’t been articulated in a convincing way as much as I’d like them to be. I would say my potential wolf list is longer than those I feel safe with.&nbsp; Obviously still trying to read between the lines a bit.

All i was looking for. Thanks Smile

Its hard to communicate through here because once the wolves see something they don't like, they try to stop it. Plus with everyone so paranoid they get crazy trying to lynch people when we dont have solid justification on their role

This may be the last thing I post tonight, I'm not sure how late I'll be out but I will check the thread out before I go to bed later for sure.

But please be mindful of who the wolfs have selected to kill and how that person has participated thus far.

The three people who have been ate are

Teddy
Beaver
Joe

in that order.

Teddy seems like a logical first pick, we know how valuable he would eventually become. Beaver, the next person to be killed, was looking at Insayne and JuOSu. One of which is already dead. Joe was the next to be killed. I think he was targeted because again he was just the strongest player available to be picked and after the confusion of day 2, the wolves, as well as the villagers were unsure of what was going on.

After today, though, there have been another strong slew of accusations presented and the wolfs will try and quell whatever they don't like of those accusations.

Anyways, just stay mindful, thoughtful, and skeptical of what happens the remainder of the night.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 2 2018, 09:08 PM

All i was looking for. Thanks Smile

Its hard to communicate through here because once the wolves see something they don't like, they try to stop it. Plus with everyone so paranoid they get crazy trying to lynch people when we dont have solid justification on their role

To this point the wolves have been playing this perfectly I feel and if that includes you, kudos. But this village and its inability to find any doorway to walk down WILL be the death of us all if we can’t figure out our shit ASAP.

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Feb 3 2018, 12:15 AM

To this point the wolves have been playing this perfectly I feel and if that includes you, kudos. But this village and its inability to find any doorway to walk down WILL be the death of us all if we can’t figure out our shit ASAP.

[Image: DReqxfBXkAATDJo.jpg]

waters

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 2 2018, 10:19 PM

[Image: DReqxfBXkAATDJo.jpg]

waters

pls explain

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 2 2018, 10:21 PM

pls explain
same

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 3 2018, 12:21 AM

pls explain

Putting my trust in Wally. He seems set on Waters, not as a personal vendettal, but because he is seeing something the rest of us aren't in his character.

Juosu may still be a wolf, but if Waters is one, then its still a win.