Create Account

Werewolf Game 2

Votes:

Waters - 3 (Wally, mook, sweg)

JuOSu - 5 (Sleepy, Grapehead, waters, gooney, Mavfatha)

Wally - 2 (blastmeaway, artermis)

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

The village finally started talking to one another and it got pretty heated.

This time, JuOSu was taken to the gallows to hang.

Jack Durden:

**Hall of Fame Member**

More howls rang out, and Swegkingu was found dead, trying to get to his truck.

Jack Durden:

**Hall of Fame Member**

This feels reminiscent of last game where the wolves accepted a loss in DrunkenTeddy and voted him off..

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 3 2018, 12:24 PM
This feels reminiscent of last game where the wolves accepted a loss in DrunkenTeddy and voted him off..
That was Insayne

He was a hunter but was really crazy about it

I feel like voting JuOsu wasn't accomplishing and that there was more of a case behind Wally, but we'll see what happens today if anything different

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by artermis@Feb 3 2018, 01:27 PM

That was Insayne

I feel like voting JuOsu wasn't accomplishing and that there was more of a case behind Wally, but we'll see what happens today if anything different

I meant last game where Teddy got lynched. We talked about it in the discord and decided it was the best course to go with the village and take him out as a necessary sacrifice. Mavfatha putting in the last vote to secure Juosus lynch is what made me think about that. If the votes were already there, why vote for the sake of putting in a vote

I'm happy I wasn't suspicious of Sweg though. I have dibs on his truck!

Quote:Originally posted by artermis@Feb 3 2018, 10:27 AM

That was Insayne

And I feel you are a wolf as I have always said. So all of this is expected. Want me to show I’m not an executioner... I know I’m in the crosshairs of the wolves after yesterday and not getting this target “aka Waters”, I risk losing if I don’t push for Waters today. I am a regular villager and I vote for Artermis.

Sure, call it a revenge vote, but at the end of the day I want this village to win and my transparency has shown that I’m not trying to steer the ship, but merely wade thru the shit. If all of us are claiming regular villager, what do you declare yourself Arty?

I’ve always been on Arty and Waters... and will continue to be til I see one have an impactful vote for the other.

[Image: Wally.png]

Interesting

I honestly do not like how you have been playing this game the past few rounds. Your actions have been very chaotic, reactionary, and provacative without any logical reason as to why. Even if you are a regular villiager like you claim to be, at least your chaos won’t be around anymore if you hang and maybe that will provide us the clarity we need.

Wally

edit: vote for Wally removed

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 3 2018, 10:54 AM
I honestly do not like how you have been playing this game the past few rounds. Your actions have been very chaotic, reactionary, and provacative without any logical reason as to why. Even if you are a regular villiager like you claim to be, at least your chaos won’t be around anymore if you hang and maybe that will provide us the clarity we need.

Wally

Except I always have been about Arty or Waters.

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Feb 3 2018, 12:58 PM

That doesn't really mean you aren't a problem for the village though. I was of the belief that you and waters were villagers, but I'm not so sure about either of you now.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Feb 3 2018, 11:58 AM

Exactly! You're fishing for something none of us see and you have yet to give a clear answer as to what that is or why you are voting for them. Your accusations are frankly baseless and inflammatory. This is not the type of chaos the village needs right now.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Feb 3 2018, 11:00 AM

That doesn't really mean you aren't a problem for the village though. I was of the belief that you and waters were villagers, but I'm not so sure about either of you now.

You mean problem for the wolves. I’m a representative of the village... I vote. I vote on my opinion, I don’t just give an opinion and not vote. I know many who weren’t voting, didn’t for the very reason to point the finger at those who were. There hasn’t been radical changes in my voting, having a willingness to stand up for my decision or having confidence in focusing on two people whom I feel are wolves...

How exactly in that could I be damaging to the village? If y’all are going to wait around til someone pops out and say hey I’m a wolf, you will be doing so from the grave. Just become I’m outspoken about it and making people nervous doesn’t make me a negative villager. I simply want the village to survive and those implicating otherwise should be watched.

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 3 2018, 10:41 AM

I meant last game where Teddy got lynched. We talked about it in the discord and decided it was the best course to go with the village and take him out as a necessary sacrifice. Mavfatha putting in the last vote to secure Juosus lynch is what made me think about that. If the votes were already there, why vote for the sake of putting in a vote

I realized (with some help from Wally who said something about not voting being the same as condoning the vote) that we're at the point of the game where I and everyone else need to make their voices heard. And as I said, Sleepy's evidence on Juosu was the first thing to really convince me all game. Waiting until the last minute was my way of seeing if anything else came to light, which in my opinion it didn't.

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]