Create Account

Werewolf Game 2

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 3 2018, 11:13 AM

Exactly! You're fishing for something none of us see and you have yet to give a clear answer as to what that is or why you are voting for them. Your accusations are frankly baseless and inflammatory. This is not the type of chaos the village needs right now.

Please explain what it is your efforts have uncovered, because yes that is what the village needs to know. Not lose another villager.

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Feb 3 2018, 12:24 PM

You mean problem for the wolves. I’m a representative of the village... I vote. I vote on my opinion, I don’t just give an opinion and not vote. I know many who weren’t voting, didn’t for the very reason to point the finger at those who were.  There hasn’t been radical changes in my voting, having a willingness to stand up for my decision or having confidence in focusing on two people whom I feel are wolves...

How exactly in that could I be damaging to the village? If y’all are going to wait around til someone pops out and say hey I’m a wolf, you will be doing so from the grave. Just become I’m outspoken about it and making people nervous doesn’t make me a negative villager.  I simply want the village to survive and those implicating otherwise should be watched.

The thing is though, you're not giving us any explanation. You were gungho about waters but never gave any real evidence to back up your claim to get the rest of us to vote for him. You went after him for 2 rounds, never provided any sold backing as to why and just said "he reacted the way i wanted him to to my inflammatory comments". Now your voting for Arty why? Tell us why. Give us something substantial to go off of so we can believe you. Until you give us some real, tangible and substantial evidence behind your logic in those votes, I'm afraid to say my vote will remain unchanged and in your name.

edit: phrasing

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Feb 3 2018, 12:28 PM

Please explain what it is your efforts have uncovered, because yes that is what the village needs to know. Not lose another villager.

I explained all my reasoning yesterday as to why I voted for Jou. I explained all my reasoning as to why I'm voting for you today. I've been rather transparent with everything I've done this far.

Quote:Originally posted by SwegKingu@Feb 3 2018, 03:58 AM
Also, i'm just a smol truck drivign villagers without any powers whatsoever

Lol I get the truck joke now <a href='index.php?showuser=1730' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Durden</a>

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 3 2018, 11:31 AM

I explained all my reasoning yesterday as to why I voted for Jou. I explained all my reasoning as to why I'm voting for you today. I've been rather transparent with everything I've done this far.

Vote for someone for voting. That is the only reason you have given.

Quote:Originally posted by Wally+Feb 3 2018, 12:46 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wally @ Feb 3 2018, 12:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

And I feel you are a wolf as I have always said. So all of this is expected. Want me to show I’m not an executioner... I know I’m in the crosshairs of the wolves after yesterday and not getting this target “aka Waters”, I risk losing if I don’t push for Waters today. I am a regular villager and I vote for Artermis.

Sure, call it a revenge vote, but at the end of the day I want this village to win and my transparency has shown that I’m not trying to steer the ship, but merely wade thru the shit. If all of us are claiming regular villager, what do you declare yourself Arty?

I’ve always been on Arty and Waters... and will continue to be til I see one have an impactful vote for the other.[/b]
I didn't quite follow your first paragraph

Yeah, I get you're trying to prove you're not exec but you could be trying to just as easily gain our trust so we'll go after your target.

That being said, I've never really thought of you as the exec, even though Waters pointed out that you even said something against him D2 but even then I'm not fully convinced.

Yeah, Waters was a little shady the first couple days, but once you accused him, Waters provided a few ample rebuttals that got better as time carried on.

I have not seen your "transparency", as you call it, on display quite well enough to combat or just to compare to Waters' rebuttals.

As for role-calls: they are a tricky thing, and I know this'll just seem like me dodging the question, but if I call out what you want me to hear, say a special village role, than then I'm sacrificing myself in such a close game (if worse-case scenario of all WWs living is true), provided there's no doctor. That being said, if I was an important role, say Seer, I likely would've had enough info by now and should've claimed at the very least to give the village people to trust, any other role would claim villager. Villagers claim villagers and werewolfs claim villagers, therefore role calls just put anyone with a special role between a rock and hard place that's very hard to navigate and gives villagers and werewolfs a chance to set the record straight/gain trust. My point is those who have the most to gain from a role-call are werewolfs and villagers, and while not necessarily calling anyone out due to this fact as it's shaky evidence to say the least, those who call out role-call and those who are the first ones to contribute to it can be viewed in a suspicious light.

As such, I have reason to believe that you are causing more chaos than good, I'm sorry Wally

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Feb 3 2018, 01:24 PM<br />

You mean problem for the wolves. I’m a representative of the village... I vote. I vote on my opinion, I don’t just give an opinion and not vote. I know many who weren’t voting, didn’t for the very reason to point the finger at those who were.&nbsp; There hasn’t been radical changes in my voting, having a willingness to stand up for my decision or having confidence in focusing on two people whom I feel are wolves...

How exactly in that could I be damaging to the village? If y’all are going to wait around til someone pops out and say hey I’m a wolf, you will be doing so from the grave. Just become I’m outspoken about it and making people nervous doesn’t make me a negative villager.&nbsp; I simply want the village to survive and those implicating otherwise should be watched.

If you are such a problem for the wolves then why haven't you been offed yet?

Yeah, you could say that's an obvious play, and we can't see into the minds of the WWs and who they see as threatening, but if you've bang on to them for so long ( a few days now) I would normally think that'd give them at least an opportunity to pounce, perhaps in vote or at night, and perhaps you are a villager and perhaps today's voting is the work of the WWs, but the evidence of how chaotic you've been does stand out.

We have not been waiting for someone to claim WW, we've been waiting for clues of character or motive, this seems to be the former.

You're right that being un-trusting of those around you does not make you a negative villager, but this literally started as you calling Waters out for being more quiet than last game, a claim that of suspicion I don't recognize (even late in last-game).

<!--QuoteBegin-Sleepy@Feb 3 2018, 01:29 PM

The thing is though, you're not giving us any explanation. You were gungho about waters but never gave any real evidence to back up your claim to get the rest of us to vote for him. You went after him for 2 rounds, never provided any sold backing as to why and just said "he reacted the way i wanted him to to my inflammatory comments". Now your voting for Arty why? Tell us why. Give us something substantial to go off of so we can believe you. Until you give us some real, tangible and substantial evidence behind your logic in those votes, I'm afraid to say my vote will remain unchanged and in your name.

edit: phrasing
[/quote]

Exactly this.

We need something constructive to go off of.

If there's a well-formed argument to be made against me, then there's little I can do as it goes to individual interpretation, and if the village agrees with it, I fear we may more short on time than it may seem.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Feb 3 2018, 01:04 PM

Vote for someone for voting. That is the only reason you have given.

I'm copy pasting myself here so you can read it again and see that I actually said way more than that lmao

"The thing is though, you're not giving us any explanation. You were gungho about waters but never gave any real evidence to back up your claim to get the rest of us to vote for him. You went after him for 2 rounds, never provided any sold backing as to why and just said "he reacted the way i wanted him to to my inflammatory comments". Now your voting for Arty why? Tell us why. Give us something substantial to go off of so we can believe you. Until you give us some real, tangible and substantial evidence behind your logic in those votes, I'm afraid to say my vote will remain unchanged and in your name."

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 3 2018, 12:12 PM

I'm copy pasting myself here so you can read it again and see that I actually said way more than that lmao

"The thing is though, you're not giving us any explanation. You were gungho about waters but never gave any real evidence to back up your claim to get the rest of us to vote for him. You went after him for 2 rounds, never provided any sold backing as to why and just said "he reacted the way i wanted him to to my inflammatory comments". Now your voting for Arty why? Tell us why. Give us something substantial to go off of so we can believe you. Until you give us some real, tangible and substantial evidence behind your logic in those votes, I'm afraid to say my vote will remain unchanged and in your name."

My inflammatory comments? No he reacted the way he did to a two word response. I have time to provide details and will, as I have been from the beginning and as I have been asked to every time. You could also research the same as I initially had Arty on my list and discussed it on Day one, errrr possibly day two.

Flat out, in every single thing I have posted, not once have I made an intentional effort to convince anyone to vote for a specific person. I have voted... people question... I give my reasons. Whether solid facts or an assumption from posting patterns I have observed, they are my reasons and I do stand behind them. Just as everyone else has stood behind their vote without any concrete evidence.

I will dig thru past posts in a bit tho for more detail once I get to my computer.

I think voting Wally is a mistake and we would be removing a villager. But the chaos is detrimental. If we pooch this lynch then I have a feeling the WWs win. That is assuming worst case scenario and all 4 are still around, which, playing the odds, isn't likely the case.

I am currently curious about

Mavfatha
Sleepy
Mavfatha

Waters isn't out of the woods for me yet, but he isn't the top of my list

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 3 2018, 01:28 PM
I think voting Wally is a mistake and we would be removing a villager. But the chaos is detrimental. If we pooch this lynch then I have a feeling the WWs win. That is assuming worst case scenario and all 4 are still around, which, playing the odds, isn't likely the case.

Mavfatha
Sleepy
Mavfatha

henlo friend, what would you like to know?

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 3 2018, 02:28 PM

Mavfatha
Sleepy
Mavfatha

Doubly curious about Mavfatha I see Hmm

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 3 2018, 06:47 AM

Why won't you deny being a wolf though. If Wally is exec, his target can still be a wolf(I was Ghosts target last game.) I don't think 2 is a possibility here.

I realize I am setting myself to be eaten tonight. But progress is being made with information and I am happy with that
i am not a wolf

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Feb 3 2018, 01:25 PM

My inflammatory comments? No he reacted the way he did to a two word response. I have time to provide details and will, as I have been from the beginning and as I have been asked to every time.&nbsp; You could also research the same as I initially had Arty on my list and discussed it on Day one, errrr possibly day two.

Flat out, in every single thing I have posted, not once have I made an intentional effort to convince anyone to vote for a specific person. I have voted... people question... I give my reasons. Whether solid facts or an assumption from posting patterns I have observed, they are my reasons and I do stand behind them. Just as everyone else has stood behind their vote without any concrete evidence.

I will dig thru past posts in a bit tho for more detail once I get to my computer.
wow i didnt know that the amount of words changed what the response meant

this is revolutionary for me

anyways, still not voting off Wally because exec dying doesn't help anyone, I'll try to figure out a target as quickly as possible

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

so my brains hurtin a lil bit right now.

I thought waters gave a solid defense. u kno. like i felt pretty good about him being a villager. the fact the both wally and mook we're still willing to vote for him scare me.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

<a href='index.php?showuser=2267' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Waters</a>, what makes you think that Wally is the exec?

feed me the good good brother