Create Account

Werewolf Game 2

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 3 2018, 08:43 AM
I'm happy I wasn't suspicious of Sweg though. I have dibs on his truck!

Can I get that 8 Track Radio that’s probably in it?

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Quote:Originally posted by Gooney@Feb 3 2018, 03:59 PM
so my brains hurtin a lil bit right now.

I thought waters gave a solid defense. u kno. like i felt pretty good about him being a villager. the fact the both wally and mook we're still willing to vote for him scare me.

Straight up, I was at the gym and lost track of time. But I probably would have left my vote there anyways. I was fine with either Waters or Ju going to lynch.

Packing today for a 7 week course starting tomorrow so I'll be in and out.

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

I'm mostly unsure of:

Mook
Mavfatha
Wally
Waters

I'm quite confident that at least two of you aren't WWs, and I'd really like to think three of you aren't, cause that would mean I'm not being played by someone I trust right now. With that being said, I doubt that all four of you are plain villagers unfortunately.

Going to a friend's birthday dinner this evening, but I'll be on later tonight.

Edit: spelling

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Feb 3 2018, 04:55 PM
I'm mostly unsure of:

Mook
Mavfatha
Wally
Waters

I'm quite confident that at least two of you aren't WWs, and I'd really like to think three of you aren't, cause that would mean I'm not being played by someone I trust right now. With that being said, I doubt that all four of you are plain villagers unfortunately.

Going to a friend's birthday dinner this evening, but I'll be on later tonight.

Edit: spelling

I'm literally not even sure what else I can do to put you at ease on me. I am a no role villager. I'd take the route of posting the PM from Durden but I don't think he'd appreciate that happening again. If it is allowed then I'll even record me going through my browser from my homepage, opening up my PMs and showing you, then uploading it to YouTube and posting it here Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 3 2018, 04:01 PM

I'm literally not even sure what else I can do to put you at ease on me. I am a no role villager. I'd take the route of posting the PM from Durden but I don't think he'd appreciate that happening again. If it is allowed then I'll even record me going through my browser from my homepage, opening up my PMs and showing you, then uploading it to YouTube and posting it here Smile)
I'm just unsure, Mook. To me there was something off about your interaction with wally last night, but you've done nothing else so I'm not accusing you of anything.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 3 2018, 12:28 PM
I think voting Wally is a mistake and we would be removing a villager. But the chaos is detrimental. If we pooch this lynch then I have a feeling the WWs win. That is assuming worst case scenario and all 4 are still around, which, playing the odds, isn't likely the case.

I am currently curious about

Mavfatha
Sleepy
Mavfatha

Waters isn't out of the woods for me yet, but he isn't the top of my list

Me twice? :(

Curious what you're seeing that's problematic Mook, as well as <a href='index.php?showuser=2245' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Grapehead</a>.

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mavfatha@Feb 3 2018, 06:05 PM

Me twice?&nbsp; :(

Curious what you're seeing that's problematic Mook, as well as <a href='index.php?showuser=2245' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Grapehead</a>.

That was supposed to be Gooney Smile) honest mistake. The biggest thing was the vote last night. Tonight I'll get into some reasoning if I have time. As of now nothing is strong enough to out a vote in fir

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Feb 3 2018, 03:27 PM

I'm just unsure, Mook. To me there was something off about your interaction with wally last night, but you've done nothing else so I'm not accusing you of anything.
Ye thats whats throwing me off too. I think its obvious mook is a good player. I found it very suspicious when he put his trust in Wally and voted for Waters. Espicially because Wally is high up on my lynch list.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 3 2018, 03:45 PM

That was supposed to be Gooney Smile) honest mistake. The biggest thing was the vote last night. Tonight I'll get into some reasoning if I have time. As of now nothing is strong enough to out a vote in fir

Haha alright that's fair enough.

Hmmm... Hmm

I'm moderately suspicious of everyone who didn't vote for Juosu personally. Seemed like the first real evidence instead of just going off of how people played last game and the like. I'll feel like an idiot if we were wrong and Sleepy or somebody else manipulated us though

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

I’m about five beers in on the evening... all New Glarus Cabin Fever... will probably check back in at beer eight to try and make sense of the current conundrum.

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mavfatha+Feb 3 2018, 08:04 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mavfatha @ Feb 3 2018, 08:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

Haha alright that's fair enough.

Hmmm... Hmm

I'm moderately suspicious of everyone who didn't vote for Juosu personally. Seemed like the first real evidence instead of just going off of how people played last game and the like. I'll feel like an idiot if we were wrong and Sleepy or somebody else manipulated us though[/b]
I didn't see much evidence against JuOsu besides inactivity.

<!--QuoteBegin-Wally@Feb 3 2018, 08:55 PM
I’m about five beers in on the evening... all New Glarus Cabin Fever... will probably check back in at beer eight to try and make sense of the current conundrum.[/quote]

oh no . . .

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Well beer eight has me pulling out and voting myself... seen firsthand what happens if you don’t pull out. #run4thehills

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Feb 3 2018, 07:13 PM
Well beer eight has me pulling out and voting myself... seen firsthand what happens if you don’t pull out. #run4thehills

Well then, Wally must not have a sleeper couch, cause he pulls out.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Quote:Originally posted by Blastmeaway@Feb 3 2018, 11:19 PM

Well then, Wally must not have a sleeper couch, cause he pulls out.

Sleepers need love too

I drank and got in trouble. Good thing i have a sleeper couch