Create Account

Werewolf Game 2

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Feb 4 2018, 11:15 AM
<a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-73'>Wally</a> good game man, holy fuck. You were the top of our list pretty much the whole game, and we just couldn't find a good time to put an end to you! Hats off to you man.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1353' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Mook</a> sorry for messing with you at the last minute there, was a lot of fun to play with you, and hopefully we can play again.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2646' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Sleepy</a> you went from being a prime target of mine, to being a potential TC candidate, back to being priority number one. Great game man!

<a href='index.php?showuser=2261' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Gooney</a> I'm sorry brother gooney
that was fun brudder.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Good game all! Was a fun way to get more into the site for me. I'll probably never be trusted again but ah well

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mavfatha@Feb 4 2018, 12:24 PM
Good game all! Was a fun way to get more into the site for me. I'll probably never be trusted again but ah well
:lol:

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by Gooney@Feb 4 2018, 12:14 PM
lost the doctor and seer on the first 2 nights eh. brutal
honestly beaver was a random pick and DT was only gone cuz of how damn beautiful he is :lol:

We we so sure you were TC for like a day <a href='index.php?showuser=1353' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Mook</a>

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by artermis@Feb 4 2018, 12:29 PM

honestly beaver was a random pick and DT was only gone cuz of how damn beautiful he is&nbsp; :lol:

We we so sure you were TC for like a day <a href='index.php?showuser=1353' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Mook</a>
Oh man, that day we were 100% certain Mook was the TC

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Gardener wins cause rose's are perfection this year

Fucking inactive Juosu Smile) if he'd have defended himself we would have had waters.@artermis great game, i dont think you were on my radar at all. Good job to the rest of the wolves. I can't remember if I had grape at one point, but I had Mavfatha and Waters for sure..

Looking forward to game 3!

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Quote:Originally posted by artermis@Feb 4 2018, 01:29 PM

honestly beaver was a random pick and DT was only gone cuz of how damn beautiful he is&nbsp; :lol:

TC would be an interesting role in the game for sure but so much could go wrong for the wolves with having a bad TC, I'd definitely like to see another investigator role though, not sure if we could incorporate that Smile)

game 3 when? Interview

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mavfatha@Feb 4 2018, 01:24 PM

If you aren't trusted, it's cause you did the wolf right Smile) if arty wasb't a wolf I'm 95% sure he would have tried to lynch me Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 4 2018, 11:30 AM
Gardener wins cause rose's are perfection this year

Fucking inactive Juosu Smile) if he'd have defended himself we would have had waters.@artermis great game, i dont think you were on my radar at all. Good job to the rest of the wolves. I can't remember if I had grape at one point, but I had Mavfatha and Waters for sure..

Looking forward to game 3!

I had grape and mav pegged. Waters I was unsure of and arty always being the fuckin mediator and playing the middle ground on LITERALLY EVERYTHING made that difficult.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 4 2018, 12:34 PM

If you aren't trusted, it's cause you did the wolf right Smile) if arty wasb't a wolf I'm 95% sure he would have tried to lynch me Smile)
nah fam

The secret is to play every game like ur a villager

See Sleepy's comment above

I had even less on you this game than last game cuz WE WEREN'T FUCKING ALONE THIS TIME

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Damnnnn what a game... I did just about everything I could to convince the masses. <a href='index.php?showuser=2267' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Waters</a> you played this like a rockstar. But all of you played great, leaving little to go on and giving even less to us to use as evidence.

I just couldn’t pull it off... but was dead set on trying. Congrats to the wolves and Rest In Peace my fellow villagers Smile

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by SwegKingu@Feb 3 2018, 08:57 AM
Im thinking that Mook seems like a smart fella and the Wally/Waters arguing theory that was put forward seems like it could be tru, also Waters is disrespectful towards his grandma, the wolf in Little Red Riding Hood ate grandma, therefore Waters = (Were)Wolf.

Waters

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Feb 4 2018, 10:30 AM

Oh man, that day we were 100% certain Mook was the TC

Yeah I think Mook was joking with me arty and grape in one day and we were so sure.

My wife is so glad we're done Smile) she's been a trooper but probably low-key hates y'all

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mavfatha@Feb 4 2018, 11:23 AM

Yeah I think Mook was joking with me arty and grape in one day and we were so sure.

My wife is so glad we're done Smile) she's been a trooper but probably low-key hates y'all

Hahaha I couldn’t handle much longer of people making me think I’m crazy nor rereading the game one thread entirely another time. Tongue

[Image: Wally.png]