[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 4 2018, 12:56 PM
when game 3 startin lets go

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Feb 4 2018, 12:31 PM

Hahaha I couldn’t handle much longer of people making me think I’m crazy nor rereading the game one thread entirely another time. Tongue

also, for future reference, the reason I was unsure about you was because when asked to provide evidence as to why you suspected waters or arty all you basically said back was "i voted for them. trust me" or "go back reread the threads" To witch i did go back and reread, but nothing they said really stood out for me. I was curios as to what you saw that others were not. I'm not saying you are wrong, but you were being very cryptic and it didn't make the village's job any easier.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Artermis was so obvious wtf guys

[Image: insayne.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Feb 4 2018, 11:59 AM

also, for future reference, the reason I was unsure about you was because when asked to provide evidence as to why you suspected waters or arty all you basically said back was "i voted for them. trust me" or "go back reread the threads" To witch i did go back and reread, but nothing they said really stood out for me. I was curios as to what you saw that others were not. I'm not saying you are wrong, but you were being very cryptic and it didn't make the village's job any easier.

At the end of the day, it was hard to really prove the voting patterns and responses. Both Arty and Waters were dead locks to me after reading and rereading and re-rereading game one. I didn’t have any solid evidence aside from speculatory and instinct, but in the real world in my past work experience I always had to use both so while everyone concentrated on wanting facts, I simply couldn’t outline my thought process in the way a few needed me to. I saw it as a no brainer, but that’s the awesome part of this game. Hell at least in real life you can see someone’s face and hear their voice when interrogating them. That makes it much more easier. I 100% take credit for the villagers losing cause I couldn’t fully layout my reasoning.

[Image: Wally.png]

Fun fact:

DT had protected himself that night as doctor, and I said "are you sure? you can only protect yourself once per game" and he said "oh shoot, let me think".

Seconds later, wolves declared for DT.

Didn't try to turn him away, just wanted to make sure he understood the role and the second guessing killed the man. Eeeek.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Quote:Originally posted by Durden@Feb 4 2018, 12:37 PM
Fun fact:

DT had protected himself that night as doctor, and I said "are you sure? you can only protect yourself once per game" and he said "oh shoot, let me think".

Didn't try to turn him away, just wanted to make sure he understood the role and the second guessing killed the man. Eeeek.

Damn... this game was definitely filled with many close calls.

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Durden@Feb 4 2018, 01:37 PM
Fun fact:

wooow

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Wow was I completely wrong. I didn’t know who’s to save a mayor. It felt like a complete shit show.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Quote:Originally posted by Insayne+Feb 4 2018, 02:13 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insayne @ Feb 4 2018, 02:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Artermis was so obvious wtf guys[/b]
Yeah, ok

Completely obvious

Like what? I don't think I gave the village anything. I said in the WW discord: "If they lynch me now, they would've lynched me anyway" (as a villager).

<!--QuoteBegin-Durden@Feb 4 2018, 02:37 PM
Fun fact:

[/quote]

F

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Gimme seer role next game tbh, first 4 guesses will all be wolves

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 4 2018, 05:02 PM
Gimme seer role next game tbh, first 4 guesses will all be wolves
already starting your next ruse I see

i play with them a lot.
HIRE ARTY

Quote:Originally posted by artermis@Feb 4 2018, 06:29 PM

already starting your next ruse I see

Ruse! I've been nothing but honest with my roles in both games Smile

I told everyone I was a wolf in G1 and they still kept me Wink

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 4 2018, 05:39 PM

Ruse! I've been nothing but honest with my roles in both games Smile

I told everyone I was a wolf in G1 and they still kept me Wink
I once revealed as Godfather in a game of ToS while on the gallows and they decided to let me go cu they thought I was jester

Went on to win the game

i play with them a lot.
HIRE ARTY

I figured we were doomed as soon as I got the PM telling me I was the seer.

Quote:Originally posted by Beaver+Feb 1 2018, 10:34 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Beaver @ Feb 1 2018, 10:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Have to run and not sure I'll be back by nightfall. After much pondering I think I'll sit this lynching out (not like my vote will matter) - I think Joe has defended himself well so I'm leaning toward him being a good guy and I'm unconvinced either way about Ghost.

I noticed arty's name come up a lot as an almost-certain wolf during Day 2 and look forward to hearing more about that theory from the survivors.

Good luck my friends.[/b]
I had an ominous feeling that I was going to get eaten Night 2 so I spent more time than I'd care to admit composing a message trying to get what I knew out there in case I died but not giving me away as the seer if I didn't. I was hoping that someone would go back and Zapruder this post but I guess I made it too innocuous.

[Image: uqgdUgC.png]

<!--QuoteBegin-artermis@Feb 4 2018, 11:29 AM

honestly beaver was a random pick and DT was only gone cuz of how damn beautiful he is&nbsp; :lol:

[/quote]
Bastards. I went over all my posts trying to figure out where I slipped up just to find out it was random 😡.

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims