Create Account

Werewolf Game 5

Quote:Originally posted by SwegKingu@Mar 22 2018, 08:09 AM

Its also outside of the game thread so dats cheatinggggg
I think the only rule was no communication outside the game thread, but I could be wrong.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Told you, I didn't have the urge to vote to last minute or to vote at all.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Quote:Originally posted by CFJ@Mar 22 2018, 09:40 AM
Told you, I didn't have the urge to vote to last minute or to vote at all.

But did you have the urge to make slm lunch!?

Okay boys, so I'm gonna do a bit of analysis here on everyone in the village based on posts so far. Hope this helps a bit.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2536' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>TheWoZy</a> - So far hasn't done much other than accusing me. That being said, him pointing suspicion at me makes me feel like he's not a ww. I don't think a ww would put themselves out there this early pointing fingers because it gets eyes on them.

<a href='index.php?showuser=3020' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>majesiu</a> - Very little talk so far, just some comments about random lynching. I haven't played with majesiu before, but he would know iamslm pretty well from PBE, slm would probably be someone he would consider taking out because he knows slm is so talkative.

DrunkenTeddy - I am not a wolf or a TC, just trying to figure stuff out.

<a href='index.php?showuser=3013' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Cash savage</a> - First game of ww, he retracted his vote for CFJ claiming he didn't know he didn't have to vote, but he did seem very gung-ho to vote someone out before voting for CFJ. Not enough for me to be super suspicious, but it's something to keep an eye on.

<a href='index.php?showuser=30' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>HabsFanFromOntario</a> - HFFO is hard to read because he doesn't say much. iamslm dying after sorta pointing at him could be something, but again it's pretty inconclusive. His comments so far have been a joke about "lunch" and calling sleepy (who isn't playing) a snek.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1353' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>Mook</a> - Mook said Cash seemed kinda jestery, but that was before Cash retracted, so his stance might have changed. Not talking a ton so far, but has been active. Mostly seems helpful.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1352' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-8'>ArGarBarGar</a> - Mostly just made a few jokes so far but has stayed active in the thread. I think it's his first game too, so I'm not sure how to read him just yet.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2535' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Insayne</a> - He has only said one thing right when it started saying it should be cool, that's it. Could be lying low, or could just be busy, I'm not sure yet.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2509' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-62'>CFJ</a> - Oh CFJ, I feel like the way we analyze people should be turned on it's head for you. If you are typically a wildcard voting all over the place and gunning for people without certainty, but this game you're level-headed and chill, should we take that as you're hiding something? I have to assume you are, but it's possible you're just hiding that you have an important role, maybe not a ww, but you definitely raise some suspicion.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2261' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Gooney</a> - Gooney I love you but you drive me mental when you join ww games because you never say anything! I have no idea what to think here.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2262' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-34'>Ghost</a> - So far Ghost has preached caution and commended CFJ on his random snipe last game. Pretty quiet game so far, but he's been around.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2267' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Waters</a> - Been quiet so far too, he did warn Cash that he didn't need to vote tho, so that's helpful to the village.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2923' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Muford</a> - Umm... He's made one post... "Exercise". That's it... I don't think I've played this with Muford before so again I'm not entirely sure what to think.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1929' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>SwegKingu</a> - Sweg called Mook a cutie, made a couple jokes, warned about going outside the game. So typical sweggy stuff. I doubt sweg calling mook cute and mook calling sweg cute back is anything about alliance, if anything I'd expect they would be conscious about this and avoid drawing any connections between them if they were both ww, or one was a tc. So my best guess is that either neither are WW/TC, or just one of the two is.

I tagged everyone to keep the conversation going. A quiet village is a dead village.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Sorry busy time for me, roommate and his girlfriend broke up so we're replacing all her shit since she threw out his stuff.

CFJ is either the seer, doctor or a wolf. I think.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by DrunkenTeddy@Mar 22 2018, 10:58 AM

<a href='index.php?showuser=2262' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-34'>Ghost</a> - So far Ghost has preached caution and commended CFJ on his random snipe last game. Pretty quiet game so far, but he's been around.

That snipe was so frustrating

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Mar 22 2018, 12:39 PM

But did you have the urge to make slm lunch!?

Nope. I had no suspicion of being something else then a villager.

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Mar 22 2018, 01:26 PM

That snipe was so frustrating

But Sleepy was a wolf and being snek.

Code:

Code:

Ya i cant see anything too suspicious , but im at work for another 6 hours and then ive got all weekend to dig into this

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Sweg is cute tho, this isnt the only thread in the past week I've told him that ;Wink

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Also this is Cash's first game, so he just didn't know he didnt have to vote Smile) he retracted, he good

Should be more active tonight. Another busy day in the middle of nowhere Smile)

I find myself checking this thread every half an hour at the longest, this is gonna be a fuuuun game. How long do they normally last?

[Image: cashsavage.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Mar 22 2018, 09:41 PM
Sweg is cute tho, this isnt the only thread in the past week I've told him that ;Wink

[Image: tumblr_mtn7vqKgkU1s2axdno1_500.gif]

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Cash savage@Mar 22 2018, 03:07 PM
I find myself checking this thread every half an hour at the longest, this is gonna be a fuuuun game. How long do they normally last?

Until the wolves eat everyone and there is one last man standing.

Code:

Code: