Create Account

Werewolf Game 5

Quote:Originally posted by Cash savage@Mar 27 2018, 07:28 AM
Wow what an ending! That was great but I did expect more activity......also how the hell did you guys know I was jester? Do I just suck? Lol
Actually you played it fairly well, but early on you seemed a bit all over the place. It wasn't until Mook's death note that we really put the pieces together.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Cash savage@Mar 27 2018, 10:28 AM
Wow what an ending! That was great but I did expect more activity......also how the hell did you guys know I was jester? Do I just suck? Lol
Your demeanor made it seem like you wanted to get lynched. Just a bit too obvious, especially after Mook died.

Would have been better to get yourself accused as a wolf by acting like you are trying to be clever but giving them enough tells that indicate you are a wolf.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Mar 27 2018, 07:31 AM

Your demeanor made it seem like you wanted to get lynched. Just a bit too obvious, especially after Mook died.

Would have been better to get yourself accused as a wolf by acting like you are trying to be clever but giving them enough tells that indicate you are a wolf.
So just act like ArGar next time Tongue

lmao wozy i love you

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

I will keep all of those in mind for next game!

[Image: cashsavage.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Cash savage@Mar 27 2018, 07:34 AM
I will keep all of those in mind for next game!
btw your sig is awesome, but I remember watching ovi do that and everyone on his team just staring at him like he was possessed. It seemed really awkward to me lol

i legitimately feel bad for not participating more, I didnt check the site for a while other than to make my fantasy picks and completely forgot this was going on. I'll try to put more time into it whenever the next game is.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by DrunkenTeddy@Mar 27 2018, 10:32 AM

So just act like ArGar next time Tongue
:[

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Mar 27 2018, 07:40 AM

:[
I'm just givin you a hard time, actually you were the hardest one to detect, but when it was down to you or a bunch of inactives, you were the only option that made sense.

I hate missing out on this.

This was a lot of fun to read through, and Wozy's ending was awesome. Fun stuff there.

It pisses me off even more that there's so many inactives here and I wanted to play so damn bad.

I'm in FOR EVERY SINGLE GAME EVER DAMNIT.

Someone please tag me in the next signups or just put my damn name down too lol

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Good win guys - Glad I could be of some service by being sacrificed with no role on day 1

Quote:Originally posted by Cash savage@Mar 27 2018, 12:28 PM

I was hoping people would have gone back to my posts where I basically called you out as jester twice Tongue

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

D1 seered Cash, even though I already knew he was jester Smile)

D2 seered Muford, couldnt think of a way to point out he was lookout without making him a wolf target, but durden hinted enough for you guys

D3 was going to be Majesiu :(

I have to work on my secret hiding lol

[Image: cashsavage.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Cash savage@Mar 27 2018, 06:42 PM
I have to work on my secret hiding lol

There are no secrets to the seer Ninja