Create Account

Werewolf Game 6

Very curious. Seems a bit too clean for it to be CFJ but maybe that's what he's banking on.

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

I feel that CFJ is too obvious.

I’m always scared that Mook will end up as a wolf. The guy is a monster at this game

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Quote:Originally posted by cpetrella@Apr 26 2018, 04:18 PM
I feel that CFJ is too obvious.

I’m always scared that Mook will end up as a wolf. The guy is a monster at this game

I have gone deep in this game as well. But I'm willing to help out.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Nice! I've learned that mook is good at the game! I'm picking it up slowly!

[Image: cashsavage.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Cash savage@Apr 26 2018, 03:35 PM
Nice! I've learned that mook is good at the game! I'm picking it up slowly!
Mook is someone you should and shouldn't trust at the same time

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Mook is just lucky in the games he survives Smile)

Need to convince the wolves you aren't worth killing and at the same time convince the village you aren't worth lynching.

Last time we played with 3 wolves, the village won it. So it bodes well for us!

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

[Image: 402867847950237698.png]

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

I think Flappy being quick to deflect to Cash makes him a prime ww candidate thus far. It's what I would do if I was a wolf.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Apr 26 2018, 06:18 PM
Mook is just lucky in the games he survives Smile)

Need to convince the wolves you aren't worth killing and at the same time convince the village you aren't worth lynching.

Last time we played with 3 wolves, the village won it. So it bodes well for us!
Didn't help that so few people participated so the wolves had no real lynch targets.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

I don't really know what to make of this so far. Is there anyone who hasn't commented or anything at all?

Quote:Originally posted by iamslm22@Apr 26 2018, 06:14 PM
I don't really know what to make of this so far. Is there anyone who hasn't commented or anything at all?
I think everyone has commented so far

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Smaller games tend to involve a lot of luck. It's harder to read people online. One or two bad days for us and it's over quick. Losing the Hunter is not a big blow imo but we have to start piecing things together.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

This is only my second game and at this point nothing is really pointing at anyone for me.

I don't wanna random vote anyone to stir the pot like I did last game, I'm very curious as to how this is gonna play out.

Flappy trying to deflect me....could be wolf but I'm not banking on that at this point

Sleepy getting eaten first night could point at CFJ but it does seem to clean.

To sum up my post : me don't know.

[Image: cashsavage.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Apr 26 2018, 07:08 PM
I think Flappy being quick to deflect to Cash makes him a prime ww candidate thus far. It's what I would do if I was a wolf.

and you could just as easily be reflecting this back on me since both of you are wolves.

Not accusing anyone of anything at the moment, gonna need another night or two to figure things out. Just calling it how I see it as what people say in here is pretty much all we have to go off at this point.

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

^meant to say "in case" instead of "since" in my first paragraph. I read that editing posts is frowned upon so that's why I'm making the correction in a new post.

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]