Create Account

Werewolf Game 6

Cash Savage

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Thought Cash was getting blocked last night, was pretty sure Beaver was the last wolf though, so it makes sense that the attack went

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Apr 30 2018, 10:29 AM
Thought Cash was getting blocked last night, was pretty sure Beaver was the last wolf though, so it makes sense that the attack went

That's what I did tho Hmm

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

mook

[Image: cashsavage.gif]

No-one believed me when I said I was mayor.....mook is playing you all.. can't say he's not doing a good job though.

[Image: cashsavage.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by CFJ@Apr 30 2018, 01:05 PM

That's what I did tho  Hmm

Sneaky wolves. Bladed their TC to get an extra kill before the end of the game Smile) Beaver is the last wolf

Beaver

<a href='index.php?showuser=1353' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>Mook</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2509' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-62'>CFJ</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2723' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>cpetrella</a>

Vote Beaver. He visited Dangles last night. This ends the game and wins it for us.

Also edited the above post because I didn't put his name in red

Beaver

<a href='index.php?showuser=1730' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Durden</a>, changing vote from Cash Savage to Beaver

Beaver

I always knew it

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Apr 26 2018, 10:06 AM
Flappy, ML, DT wolves

GG, no re

I mean.. 2 out of 3 ain't bad

Ok this is all just a big misunderstanding. I visited Dangles because I needed a cup of sugar.

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

Quote:Originally posted by Beaver@Apr 30 2018, 03:24 PM
Ok this is all just a big misunderstanding. I visited Dangles because I needed a cup of sugar.

Guess you still need that sugar then?

Double post

Beaver

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43