Create Account

The Podcast I Will Regret Making Questions

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@May 17 2018, 09:37 PM
Okay but for real, this is kinda fucked guys, I'm about to be out of town until Tuesday. I will take it under consideration to record Tuesday. No promises.
Team Russia has been terrible for some time now. What's happened? When are you coming back to be Team USA's bogeyman?

Speaking of which, Team USA won the IIHF tournament for S40. Any feelings about the team YOU TURNED YOUR BACK ON YOU FILTHY COMMIE DEFECTOR winning again?

When I finish my webdev qualification, what's the first website you would pay me to build for you?

How do your fantasy teams (keeper and standard) look this season?

What webcomics do you read on a regular basis?

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@May 17 2018, 07:07 AM
Okay but for real, this is kinda fucked guys, I'm about to be out of town until Tuesday. I will take it under consideration to record Tuesday. No promises.

Tuesday it is then. Smile)

Looks like Avakael has you pretty fixed for questions, but just a couple more:

What did that first brush with regression feel like?

What the heck have you been doing lately that you have neglected us so?

[Image: E0zvId.gif]

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Fuckin' answered

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Fuck it, let's do one of these this weekend.

Nikolai Evans

Should I join the next Jartcast?

What are your thoughts on the eastern division playoffs? (I won't spoil Izzy's questions)

How much are you going to hate regression this season?

How did you do in fantasy this season?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Thoughts on the VGK - WSH series with the Caps either winning 4-1 or Vegas cutting it down to 3-2? (I'm asking this before game 5)

Favorite food?

Craziest experience?

Thoughts on the Jets going on their insane winning streak?

Hi Zach,

- When an SHL GM decides to step down... in some cases he names his successor, in other cases HO takes applications... what are your thoughts about the IIHF being the primary place to pick the next SHL GM... as in consider the IIHF GM as the college coach proving he can be an affective GM at the next level..

- What are your thoughts on Winnipegs upcoming first round series with Dragons?... are the jarts excited to take on the Dragons early? or find it unfortunate to get the defending champs in the first round?

God Bless -

Izzy -

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Have you done much camping in your life?

What was the typical Evans family vacation when you were a kid, if any?

I know Izzy touched on GM's a little, but what are your thoughts on the GM pay question?

Having made it to regression with your first guy, how has your view of the sim and it's mechanics changed through the experience? Any revelations along the way?

How are the dogs doing?

Answered

Nikolai Evans

Hell, let's add some more money to Nikolai's trust fund.

Nikolai Evans

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Jun 13 2018, 11:13 PM
Hell, let's add some more money to Nikolai's trust fund.

Right, because what we really need is for the kid to get even more of an ego.

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

Now that the career is over, where does O’Koivu/Wahlgren stack up career wise in SHL history?

Thoughts on the upcoming Conference finals...

[Image: Wally.png]

So now that you beat Calgary in the first round, is a cup inevitable?

Does Winnipeg now own Calgary?

What were the determining factors in the victory?

With Otis being called up next season, what are your early thoughts on ROTY? (Please note, I am not putting myself in contention for the award. We all know that won't happen.)

With Esa, Pederson, Alex Mack, Belgarat, Mook and myself all being on the same team, should we get a special group rate on AARP memberships? Should Esa make sure to keep a supply of Depends in the locker room at all times?

Let's hear some about your musical tastes, and please don't give us some shit about, "I really don't listen to much these days".

Any stories or anything you'd like to share surrounding your sister's recent graduation? (Congrats to her, by the way)

Answered.

Nikolai Evans

Sure

Nikolai Evans