Create Account

What to do

New site inspiring me to make something for shl with my quote unquote professional programming skills. I need to use something without .Net for new job, so this is howie Dewitt. I wanna win dat Littleton again.

I'm also hoping to add iihf stats to the beaux. @Evok rounding up indices.

Anything ideas on how to make shl life easier? Banking? Updating? Some sort of graphics rater app?

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

bring Dad Bot to life on the forums as a post bot

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Do lifetime stats for SMJHL players and teams and add it to Bojobox

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

07-08-2018, 07:22 PMDanbyRem Wrote: Do lifetime stats for SMJHL players and teams and add it to Bojobox
dis a good 1

A way to show SHL contract in a sig that progresses each season until it shows you are a free agent or re-sign then it restarts again.

07-08-2018, 07:22 PMDanbyRem Wrote: Do lifetime stats for SMJHL players and teams and add it to Bojobox

That's already there

07-08-2018, 07:24 PM.bojo Wrote:

That's already there

Obviously I need to learn to computer.

07-08-2018, 07:25 PMDanbyRem Wrote:

That's already there

Ya just click the shl option and select smjhl. I was worried because I thought @WannabeFinn would have known as well

07-08-2018, 07:27 PM.bojo Wrote:
07-08-2018, 07:25 PMDanbyRem Wrote:

That's already there

Ya just click the shl option and select smjhl. I was worried because I thought @WannabeFinn would have known as well
of course i knew

Right now the seasons just show up in order, but there was a version of the bojo box where you could sort by season stats on player pages. I liked that

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

fresh with every spin plug it in plug it in

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

make something update for me

[Image: Jepox.gif]

add the ability to filter the stats by position

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

find a way to let me edit my career stats

07-08-2018, 07:17 PM.bojo Wrote: New site inspiring me to make something for shl with my quote unquote professional programming skills. I need to use something without .Net for new job, so this is howie Dewitt. I wanna win dat Littleton again.

I'm also hoping to add iihf stats to the beaux. @Evok rounding up indices.

Anything ideas on how to make shl life easier? Banking? Updating? Some sort of graphics rater app?

HO already wants to try and move banking and player updating to a PHP portal. Go talk with Teddy and see what you can do Tongue

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]