Create Account

GOMHL

We're also hiring a head GM, gives great experience with STHS and starting out as a GM here will give you an edge over other candidates for future SHL GMs jobs. Highly recommend you try if being a GM interests you Cheers

[Image: 3.png]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Jun 6 2018, 07:01 PM

casual bump after collecting all of the picks lulz
kekk

bump, draft around the corner. great hockey sim league that doesn’t require as much work as the shl does

[Image: 3.png]

Perfect time to join, we are in the off season right now! Really laid back, activity checks only and you can create a great player! Do it Smile

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

Everyone join and make enforcers kek

Srsly though, super simple league, fast progression and a lot more laid back than SHL. It's the ideal place to test a build you want to implement here or screw around with a position you wouldn't normally select. Check it out!

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

Come on over and chill with us!

Perfect league to add to your sim league repertoire, all the fun without all the work.

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

hey, can somebody let the head gomhl peoples know i'll be shutting down wtgbear in a month or two, so they should look for another hosting solution.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

07-17-2018, 07:41 AM.bojo Wrote: hey, can somebody let the head gomhl peoples know i'll be shutting down wtgbear in a month or two, so they should look for another hosting solution.

kek

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

07-17-2018, 07:41 AM.bojo Wrote: hey, can somebody let the head gomhl peoples know i'll be shutting down wtgbear in a month or two, so they should look for another hosting solution.

@Phobospwns @Durden @Carbine

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

I have no idea how to handle this... I need someone who's smarter than me with such things.

[Image: tZTGSGj.png]
[Image: 2AFxw6o.png]

07-25-2018, 03:38 PMPhobospwns Wrote: I have no idea how to handle this... I need someone who's smarter than me with such things.

I'll keep it going for another month or so, just so it's not all of the sudden.

Find a free/cheap web host with ftp, and just upload the files like you do with wtgbear.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

I will miss WTGbear DEEPLY

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

Come join us at GOMHL! 80-game season, 7 teams.

Hardly any work to be a good quality player; just an activity check + 200 words per week, that's it. No graphics, no lengthy articles, doesn't take up your entire day. Ten minutes of work per week, max

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2018, 10:01 AM by NJBadApple.)

Just to bump this again, there's a GM spot actively open. Come try your hands at the helm, it's off-season too so good time to learn the ropes.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

It's also great for meme builds!

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]