Create Account

HIRING: GMs - NEW and TOR

Someone get HO some duct tape, they can't seem to hold onto the ball.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

10-09-2018, 05:01 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Awoooooooooo

No more

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

This decision is [REDACTED]

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Congrats Ace! And Nobody!

#Izzy4GMnext

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Glad I can make it early to the shitstorm, typically I just see the destruction left behind.

My official take on the matter:

"what lmao"

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

10-09-2018, 04:54 PMJustice Wrote:
10-09-2018, 04:52 PMztevans Wrote: I understand your disappointment but this is a chickenshit response.

it's honestly the only response I would've expected from storm

No idea why people are still tryin to act like as a community we desperately need new HO

I literally have no idea what you're saying here. I've been trying to figure it out and I can't. Are you shitting on Storm? Shitting on HO? Both? Neither? The SHL at large?

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

10-09-2018, 05:16 PMztevans Wrote:
10-09-2018, 04:54 PMJustice Wrote: it's honestly the only response I would've expected from storm

No idea why people are still tryin to act like as a community we desperately need new HO

I literally have no idea what you're saying here. I've been trying to figure it out and I can't. Are you shitting on Storm? Shitting on HO? Both? Neither? The SHL at large?

yes

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

10-09-2018, 05:16 PMztevans Wrote:
10-09-2018, 04:54 PMJustice Wrote: it's honestly the only response I would've expected from storm

I was agreeing with Storm. If you had a hard time with "we desperately need new HO" i dunno what to tell you

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

I'm kidding, congrats @Ace you've earned it. An absolute pleasure working with you on the Blizzard.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

10-09-2018, 05:18 PMJustice Wrote:
10-09-2018, 05:16 PMztevans Wrote: I literally have no idea what you're saying here. I've been trying to figure it out and I can't. Are you shitting on Storm? Shitting on HO? Both? Neither? The SHL at large?

I was agreeing with Storm. If you had a hard time with "we desperately need new HO" i dunno what to tell you

The whole "utter lack of punctuation" thing wasn't helping, but thanks.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

10-09-2018, 05:19 PMztevans Wrote:
10-09-2018, 05:18 PMJustice Wrote: I was agreeing with Storm. If you had a hard time with "we desperately need new HO" i dunno what to tell you

I think it was your lack of braincells thing that wasn't helping because it's not a difficult thing to understand but yes you're welcome

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

10-09-2018, 05:19 PMztevans Wrote:
10-09-2018, 05:18 PMJustice Wrote: I was agreeing with Storm. If you had a hard time with "we desperately need new HO" i dunno what to tell you

God damnit it Stefans, learn to read.

RETIRED

10-09-2018, 05:21 PMJustice Wrote:
10-09-2018, 05:19 PMztevans Wrote: The whole "utter lack of punctuation" thing wasn't helping, but thanks.

I think it was your lack of braincells thing that wasn't helping because it's not a difficult thing to understand but yes you're welcome

see but the way you phrased it before was using a double negative, so I interpreted it as you saying you don't know why people of the community think we need new HO, implying that you thought HO was fine.

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Yeah I'm on team wtf does that say

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]