Create Account

Victory Hockey League victory, sweeeeeett victory!

We should just merge all the player leagues together into one super player league.

And all start fresh in it.

Ninja

Quote:Originally posted by shanYe@Oct 12 2012, 06:01 AM
We should just merge all the player leagues together into one super player league.

Ninja
That's what I've been thinking as well Ilike

[Image: TtSHTwn.png]

Player Page | Update Thread
[Image: VhDOEWm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by shanYe@Oct 11 2012, 10:01 PM

Ninja
VHL is a PT league also they hate us besides the members that are in both.

VHL has just announced that they will be expanding

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Quote:Originally posted by Harr1son56@Oct 12 2012, 06:23 AM

VHL is a PT league also they hate us besides the members that are in both.
There's members on this site who already hate each other so it wouldn't be a problem :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Corcoran@Oct 12 2012, 12:27 AM
VHL has just announced that they will be expanding
OMG NAOW WAY!

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Oct 11 2012, 11:40 PM

OMG NAOW WAY!

Does your dick feel bigger now?

Also, nobody hates anybody from the SHL on the VHL as long as you don't act like a fuckin dumbass on the boards. Ask anyone who has joined, we're all pretty damn friendly over there. It's slower in terms of posting, but the VHL is just a more "grown up" version of the SHL.. I guess..

Quote:Originally posted by Kyle@Oct 12 2012, 12:41 AM

Does your dick feel bigger now?
Solid 2 inch growth I would say

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Oct 11 2012, 11:43 PM

Solid 2 inch growth I would say

Glad to hear you broke the 3 inch mark.

Quote:Originally posted by Kyle@Oct 12 2012, 12:43 AM
Also, nobody hates anybody from the SHL on the VHL as long as you don't act like a fuckin dumbass on the boards. Ask anyone who has joined, we're all pretty damn friendly over there. It's slower in terms of posting, but the VHL is just a more "grown up" version of the SHL.. I guess..
Eh I tried joining way back and got shit on for being an SHL'er.....So I left lol

I enjoy both, but I have never seen anyone attacking another member for being an SHL member and coming over. If anything, we prefer SHL members because they have somewhat of an idea what to do.

Quote:Originally posted by Kyle@Oct 12 2012, 06:43 AM
Not sure I trust that statement with the players from here I've seen joining Wink But maybe it's true? Even though I'm not a fan of the immaturity around here, it's the drama I come back for!

Quote:Originally posted by Kyle@Oct 11 2012, 10:43 PM
I meant they hate the SHL in general, not the people that are in both.