Create Account

Bank Account Issues

02-10-2023, 11:31 AMMcAl95 Wrote: I was paid twice for Twitter this week. My account is showing two payments of $350K with the first on Tuesday Feb 7 (Twitter 13023) and the second on Thursday Feb 9 (Twitter 2623).

Those are noting separate weeks @McAl95 . We are just behind on things. 13023 is for the week prior to mondays date of Jan 30 2023. The 2623 is Week of Feb 6, 2023

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

02-10-2023, 11:39 AMRangerjase Wrote:
02-10-2023, 11:31 AMMcAl95 Wrote: I was paid twice for Twitter this week. My account is showing two payments of $350K with the first on Tuesday Feb 7 (Twitter 13023) and the second on Thursday Feb 9 (Twitter 2623).

Those are noting separate weeks @McAl95 . We are just behind on things. 13023 is for the week prior to mondays date of Jan 30 2023. The 2623 is Week of Feb 6, 2023

Oh okay, thanks for the clarification

[Image: keithley.png]
[Image: mcalister.png]

Hey, maybe less of an issue and more of a oops my bad. I made a character on friday and followed the new player steps, but I afterwards realized I was close to the TDL and would prefer to be approved after the TDL. But because of the "Your first TPE" task giving you a free 500k to do your first training with, and me doing that training before realizing the approval after TDL I spent the 500k on a training +3 in a week I technically didn't have a character yet. So I would like to ask if it would be possible to revert this training.

Free 500k
The training in question
The player itself

02-12-2023, 01:02 PMFuriousChicken Wrote: Hey, maybe less of an issue and more of a oops my bad. I made a character on friday and followed the new player steps, but I afterwards realized I was close to the TDL and would prefer to be approved after the TDL. But because of the "Your first TPE" task giving you a free 500k to do your first training with, and me doing that training before realizing the approval after TDL I spent the 500k on a training +3 in a week I technically didn't have a character yet. So I would like to ask if it would be possible to revert this training.

Free 500k
The training in question
The player itself

reversed the training for you! No biggie. Welcome to the league!

https://simulationhockey.com/banktransac...?id=227335

I think this payment from Bonk was supposed to go to me, but I am not sure I see it in my account. I could be missing it

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

03-05-2023, 10:22 AMBayley Wrote: https://simulationhockey.com/banktransac...?id=227335

I think this payment from Bonk was supposed to go to me, but I am not sure I see it in my account. I could be missing it

Cheers

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

Didn't know I could only buy weekly training once a week and ended up buying weekly training 3 times, just wanna keep the training +2

Labrieze

03-20-2023, 01:49 PMLabrieze Wrote: Didn't know I could only buy weekly training once a week and ended up buying weekly training 3 times, just wanna keep the training +2

Fixed!

hi, i am listed as not on a SHL team despite being signed by ATL

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

Did this earlier, just never posted.

https://simulationhockey.com/banktransac...?id=235105
Accidentally bought +5 training instead of +3. Any chance I would be able to get the difference of the two back?

GM of Canada in the WJC S56

S56 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for Canada

[Image: ddIlIkT.png][Image: qzGJBye.png]

[Image: GMGumba.gif]

03-26-2023, 10:00 PMGumbaman Wrote: https://simulationhockey.com/banktransac...?id=235105
Accidentally bought +5 training instead of +3. Any chance I would be able to get the difference of the two back?

I suppose so @Gumbaman

Bought 500K training twice.

I am not a smart man. Smile

Well, I will not be blackmailed by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penised, debutante. You want to start a street fight with me bring it on but you're gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets, you don't even know my real name- 

[Image: Muon-Collider-Sig.gif?ex=6581fbe3&is=656...5534def5e&]

03-30-2023, 01:21 PMDorkDipplet Wrote: Bought 500K training twice.

I am not a smart man. Smile

aLL FIEXED @DorkDipplet

https://simulationhockey.com/banktransac...?id=238152

Bought after I recreated. Was wondering if someone can change it to the rookie $500k 3 TPE training.