Create Account

Bank Account Issues

Hello, I mistakenly purchased SMJHL coaching after I was SHL drafted (link). Could this please be refunded? Thanks.

07-17-2023, 12:01 PMSpartan Wrote: Hello, I mistakenly purchased SMJHL coaching after I was SHL drafted (link). Could this please be refunded? Thanks.

All done for ya @Spartan

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Hi there. I have the exact same issue as Spartan. Bought SMJHL training and coaching. Can that be fixed so I can buy the SHL one please?

[Image: jsteele1423.gif]
[Image: dOfqg1T.png]
[Image: lhZ3TTV.png]
[Image: QwTZD8C.png] [Image: uJXrVDL.png]
Click my logo below to see me LIVE on Twitch!
[Image: vNTwVv3.png]

07-20-2023, 05:19 AMjsteele14 Wrote: Hi there. I have the exact same issue as Spartan. Bought SMJHL training and coaching. Can that be fixed so I can buy the SHL one please?

Morning @jsteele14 . Just reversed the coaching. The +3 training you purchased for the week of 7/10-7/16 is correct. It looks like you purchased 1m training today so should be good on that front!

Need to refund this training https://simulationhockey.com/banktransac...?id=257012

Accidently bought two during that week. Player updater pointed it out and removed it from my tpe

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

07-24-2023, 10:24 AMLazyeye Wrote: Need to refund this training https://simulationhockey.com/banktransac...?id=257012

Accidently bought two during that week. Player updater pointed it out and removed it from my tpe

All fixed @Lazyeye

Accidentally took two claims instead of one can you delete the first one

[Image: smith2.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2023, 08:15 PM by Will3. Edited 1 time in total.)

I accidentally purchased SHL training. I need to refund that purchase and purchase a SMJHL training instead.

All fixed @SmittyHextall and also refunded your coaching @Will3

[Image: image.png]
im not sure if should put this here, but i think whoever put this transaction in accidently paid us all the same, the media i was graded for "Squidletts no more [first media x2]" in smjhl although amazing in my opinion, probably is only worth around 2.5 mill not 5 and i just want to make sure this transaction is correct

08-02-2023, 01:24 AMsliceruser Wrote: [Image: image.png]
im not sure if should put this here, but i think whoever put this transaction in accidently paid us all the same, the media i was graded for "Squidletts no more [first media x2]" in smjhl although amazing in my opinion, probably is only worth around 2.5 mill not 5 and i just want to make sure this transaction is correct

They indeed shouldn't all be the same so that transaction is now declined and grader is informed to resubmit it.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

+20 TPE - SMJHL Personal Coaching - Tier 4
I have been informed that i am not allowed to do this and would like a refund please and thank you!!!

The Great Khali - #50 - RD
THE PUNJABI PLAYBOY RISES AGAIN

08-06-2023, 02:59 AMokestboomer Wrote: +20 TPE - SMJHL Personal Coaching - Tier 4
I have been informed that i am not allowed to do this and would like a refund please and thank you!!!

Reversed for you @okestboomer

i typo'd my redistribute

https://simulationhockey.com/banktransac...?id=283245

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

08-25-2023, 06:58 PMsve7en Wrote: i typo'd my redistribute

https://simulationhockey.com/banktransac...?id=283245

undid

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]