Create Account

Bank Account Issues

Sorry to bug you again, but the money was transferred to the wrong player, lol. I need it on Roy Razin, as Wissink is gone now. Smile

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Quote:Originally posted by Jorec@Apr 23 2014, 07:19 PM
Sorry to bug you again, but the money was transferred to the wrong player, lol. I need it on Roy Razin, as Wissink is gone now. Smile

I know. I just wanted to get it all in one place. I'll change the name and switch it over to the smjhl when I have time.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

I found a yellow card on the ground saying there was a bank error in my favor, and to collect $2,000,000.

So I'm here to do that.

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Apr 23 2014, 08:50 PM
I found a yellow card on the ground saying there was a bank error in my favor, and to collect $2,000,000.

So I'm here to do that.

Really? The one I got said you were supposed to collect 2b

Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken

Quote:Originally posted by Ragnar#sweg@Apr 23 2014, 08:52 PM

I know. I just wanted to get it all in one place. I'll change the name and switch it over to the smjhl when I have time.

Oh awesome! No rush, just wanted to say something before I forgot, lol.

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Kash should have $9M from the old bank link...his previous player was Gareth Ramos and username was marty9.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Hey, I had a player before with around 6M in the bank (I think) I was wondering if I could transfer it to my new player Smile Thanks

So my old username was +/- with $5,750,529 Ide like it to be transferred to Kachur/Ryan O'Brian

All of the above handled.

Stampede  Kraken

Not enough money <3

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Taron47@May 14 2014, 06:29 PM
Not enough money <3

$6,000,000,000.00 added.

Stampede  Kraken

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Apr 23 2014, 08:50 PM

So I'm here to do that.

[Image: chance-card-3.jpg]

Can't find a deposit for my S16 Contract from Toronto North Stars for 7M. Tried looking for it in this thread: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=30708&st=0

Here is Court listed on Toronto's S16 Budget: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...=0&#entry753025

Cash added.

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

My old player is Mitch O'Callahan on WPG -- I have recreated and need his bank balance transferred to my new player, Marcus Mitchell (S20 Prospect). Thanks

Do recreates not keep their money? Because I only have 500k, when I know I had a lot more.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars