Create Account

Bank Account Issues

Quote:Originally posted by EuroCap@Jul 9 2014, 08:37 AM
A twitter deposit was updated, but it still shows -1.5M in my bank account, when it should be -1.3M with the deposit.

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=884637

Pedro Sarantez - Impact

Lino me to Twitter deposit in question. If it's the one you just posted, it still hasn't been deposited by a banker.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Quote:Originally posted by Ragnar#sweg@Jul 9 2014, 09:39 AM

Lino me to Twitter deposit in question. If it's the one you just posted, it still hasn't been deposited by a banker.
Well then, I am confused why someone would type "updated" under the deposit without actually depositing the money.

Quote:Originally posted by EuroCap@Jul 9 2014, 09:59 AM
Well then, I am confused why someone would type "updated" under the deposit without actually depositing the money.

I believe it's because they basically compile a list of transactions to the one person in charge of the google doc sheet. That guy has to add the money afterwards. For instance, the media payout has been updated, but the money isn't in the bank yet.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by EuroCap@Jul 9 2014, 08:59 AM

Please link me to the deposit so I can alleviate your confusion.

Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken

Username change: Serpe on yo girl to SerpDog13
Player name change: Prime time to Charlie Serpe II

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

It says I have negative 100k when I should have 800k. I posted two twitter claims and then 900k for my articles so that should be 1.3 mil then subract the 500k for the training. I think I then would have 2.8 mil after my contract deposit. Thanks!

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

If I'm a send-down, does my account remain under the SMJHL page, or should it be transferred to Toronto?

Also, which thread (SMJHL or Toronto) would I put my training withdrawals?

Quote:Originally posted by MastaSchmitty@Jul 10 2014, 11:31 AM
If I'm a send-down, does my account remain under the SMJHL page, or should it be transferred to Toronto?

Also, which thread (SMJHL or Toronto) would I put my training withdrawals?

You can put your withdrawals in the Toronto thread. You'll be moved when your gm does your contract deposits.

Stampede  Kraken

Hi.

I'm not sure what transactions have been updated, but I haven't even made purchases that equal -$1,300,000 yet. At this point, I have only made purchases that equal -$1,250,000, and even that should be taken away from my contract of 2M to put me at $750,000.

So, if the contracts haven't been deposited, then I should be at -1.25M right now, not -1.3M. If they have, then I should be at 0.75M right now.

Also, I don't think that the media payout have been added either, but if they have then my balance should be at $2.275M right now.

Thanks in advance if someone can clear this up Smile

Hi guys.

I think the 500,000 free training bonus was deducted from my real bank account since my contract $$ is 500,000 short.

Player name: Cedric Gambetta
Should have gotten a $1.5mil contract deposit from Regina Force, but balance was showing at $1mil.

Here's my update thread, where the "my first PT" post links to the only bank withdrawal I've ever made: here.

I realise now in my wording in my own post I should have been more clear that it was the free $500k of training, I didn't specifically state that because I thought since my bank account balance was 0 at the time it would be obvious. But I shouldn't expect you guys to go back and read through my whole post history to know that and you aren't mind readers, so it's definitely my bad!

Very sorry! Thanks for any help.

Everything has been fixed.

Stampede  Kraken

The following players are listed in our section and are no longer affiliated with the Riot:

GIBSON.39 TOM GIBSON $2,500,000
ILOVEPARISE11 LEAH PARISE $3,800,000
JOESTER09 JOEY LANGDON $29,075,000
JOKER PAUL KING $1,000,000
LEAFS4STANLEY TOBIAS FUNKE $5,775,000
NAGY9 NAGY GALCHENYUK $16,000,000
NERO JACK NERO $18,050,000
ONEMANTEAM WOLAND WOLLF $3,650,000
PHIL.B RICO SALMON $19,765,000
ROBERT PAULSON ROBERT PAULSON $8,450,000
SHARKMEAT KEVIN MARLEAU $10,000,000
SOMECANADIAN RYAN SPEARING $2,000,000
THE DANGLER WES MUCYK $37,038,500
TIM BISLEY ISABELLA ESPARAZA $21,785,000
WEBSTER DERRICK WEBSTER $1,500,000
??? SID PATTERSON $1,500,000

Columns 5 and 8 on the SMJHL spreadsheet are both me. One is my contract/twitter deposits and the other is media deposits, though that should be $2.2 million because it was my first media article. I've PMed Hawks about that latter bit. Here's a link to my media claim post if needed to prove it's really mine and my first!

Sorry to keep being a pain!

Hello, I deposited 2 million for my contract, spent 1.5 and ended up at a balance of $0.

Rookie Contract: $2,000,000
Training: -$500,000
Balance: $1,500,000

Valterri Bottas withdraws $1,000,000 for CCM Skates

Bank: $1,500,000
Equipment: $ -1,000,000
Balance: $500,000

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Hi,

I was at $3,550,000 before. I then withdraw $1 mil here for CCM Skates, making my balance 2.55 mil.

Then, afterwards, I withdrew 500k for training, making my balance 2.05 mil. (There is no 'updated' edit for this post.)

I just now checked my account in the SMJHL bank, and found that I only have 1.55 million dollars in my account. I'm not sure if something happened that forced a withdrawal of 500k from my account, or if it's just a mistake by one of the bankers.

Also, after I initially posted this, I deposited my Twitter 200k here, making my official balance 1.75 mil, and my correct balance 2.25 mil.

Thanks for looking into this.