[Image: 47986_s.gif]

<s>500k for week 29/5</s>
500k for week 5/11

Updated, only one of these will count.

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

Withdraw 500k for world class training raiders

Updated

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

IMPORTANT MESSAGE, PLEASE READ

There has been a change in staff for SMJHL banking. I'm now responsible for this, along with <a href='index.php?showuser=2310' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>JKortesi81</a>. Before last night, the last time the bank was updated was August 8, so there was money coming in but none of your training/equipment purchases were being tracked. YOU WILL HAVE LESS MONEY NOW.

A lot of you are in the red, and some are past the -1.5 mill limit. I allowed some of you to go past the limit due to the long gap between updates, you were only declined if the transactions were going to take you past -3 mill. PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR ACCOUNTS

A couple notes to remember:
- You can only train once a week, if you miss it, you can't claim it the next week. The week starts midnight Pacific time, going into Monday.
- The limit is -1.5 mill, if you are past the limit, you cannot train until you're back in the black, or have enough money in the red to be above the limit after the purchase.
- If you have money coming in, which hasn't been processed, send either myself or JKortesi81 the link, and we'll allow the training to be done.
- Not all media/graphics/twitter payouts have been updated until today, so if your account seems low, it could be due to that.
- Once you are drafted by an SHL team, if you're sent down you're still to post your transactions in your SHL team's bank thread.
- The blue writing in your posts is me, and the green is JKortesi81, unless otherwise stated.
- If you have any questions, you can contact me or JKortesi81 and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE, PLEASE READ

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Quote:Originally posted by r1c3bowl22@Sep 6 2016, 07:06 PM
[b]IMPORTANT MESSAGE, PLEASE READ

There has been a change in staff for SMJHL banking. I'm now responsible for this, along with <a href='index.php?showuser=2310' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>JKortesi81</a>. Before last night, the last time the bank was updated was August 8, so there was money coming in but none of your training/equipment purchases were being tracked. YOU WILL HAVE LESS MONEY NOW.

A lot of you are in the red, and some are past the -1.5 mill limit. I allowed some of you to go past the limit due to the long gap between updates, you were only declined if the transactions were going to take you past -3 mill. PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR ACCOUNTS

A couple notes to remember:
- You can only train once a week, if you miss it, you can't claim it the next week. The week starts midnight Pacific time, going into Monday.
- The limit is -1.5 mill, if you are past the limit, you cannot train until you're back in the black, or have enough money in the red to be above the limit after the purchase.
- If you have money coming in, which hasn't been processed, send either myself or JKortesi81 the link, and we'll allow the training to be done.
- Once you are drafted by an SHL team, if you're sent down you're still to post your transactions in your SHL team's bank thread.
- The blue writing in your posts is me, and the green is JKortesi81, unless otherwise stated.
- If you have any questions, you can contact me or JKortesi81 and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE, PLEASE READ[/b]

YEAH. ALL OF THAT. YOU PUKES!

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Alexis Metzler
World Class Workout 500k (+3 to anything)

Updated

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

$500k withdrawal for WCW for +3tpe

putting me currently at $2.6M, Twitter income not withstanding

Updated

Corey Bearss Whalers
Withdraw $500 K Training

Updated

Transfer $1,000,000 to <a href='index.php?showuser=1883' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>RHolder71</a>

Updated, Wish I Won

[Image: Wally.png]

Withdraw 500K for training

Updated

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

500k for training - Hallfredsson

Updated

Withdraw 500K for weekly training
Kip O'Callahan

Updated

Alex Reed - raiders

Withdraws 500k for WCW.

Updated

Taro Eichelele Mammoths withdraw 500k for world-class training (+3 type)

Updated