Create Account

S43 - Regular Season Index

10-02-2018, 12:28 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: I can take the blame for the delay, I uploaded new lines yesterday but put them in the wrong place, so when Evok grabbed my lines they were old ones from before we made a trade and she wasn't able to sim since we had an incomplete set of lines. She messaged me to fix it, but that was at 3:30am my time, and I didn't wake up and fix it until shortly after she left for work. I'm sorry everyone for the delay, feel free to point your rage at me rather than Evok.

Aggrieved

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

10-02-2018, 12:28 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: I can take the blame for the delay, I uploaded new lines yesterday but put them in the wrong place, so when Evok grabbed my lines they were old ones from before we made a trade and she wasn't able to sim since we had an incomplete set of lines. She messaged me to fix it, but that was at 3:30am my time, and I didn't wake up and fix it until shortly after she left for work. I'm sorry everyone for the delay, feel free to point your rage at me rather than Evok.

Plenty of blame to go around.

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

Honestly? You should be fired and fined. Sleeping when there is fake hockey to be simmed? Totally unacceptable.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

10-02-2018, 12:57 PMSleepy Wrote:

Honestly? You should be fired and fined. Sleeping when there is fake hockey to be simmed? Totally unacceptable.

Honestly he's appropriating your sleepy culture. It's really disgusting that such bigotry is still so prevalent in today's society

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

10-02-2018, 12:59 PMml002 Wrote:
10-02-2018, 12:57 PMSleepy Wrote: Honestly? You should be fired and fined. Sleeping when there is fake hockey to be simmed? Totally unacceptable.

Honestly he's appropriating your sleepy culture. It's really disgusting that such bigotry is still so prevalent in today's society

fire me out of a cannon into the sun tbh

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

TBH I know you are just taking the blame for @Waters.

Waters is the one who is at fault here guys and should be TD'd and shamed for the rest of his SHL career for making us wait 8 hours or wtv for a fake hockey league to be simmed.

Guys, let's be real

Nando's the reason for all of our problems

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Who is this [redacted] person you are speaking of?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

10-02-2018, 01:37 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:

TBH I know you are just taking the blame for @Waters.

Waters is the one who is at fault here guys and should be TD'd and shamed for the rest of his SHL career for making us wait 8 hours or wtv for a fake hockey league to be simmed.

ty rattie is bad

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Who is drunken teddy and what has he done for this site that we are okay with this mistake?

Oh.

He did the whole site.

Carry on

10-02-2018, 04:31 PMhockeyfan Wrote: Who is drunken teddy and what has he done for this site that we are okay with this mistake?

Oh.

He did the whole site.

Carry on

Stop kissing ass loser

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

The great Edmonton collapse of S43

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

@Keygan help i broke 40 and i don't know what to do with my hands