Create Account

Voloshin Presser
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2018, 11:36 PM by InciteHysteria.)

I am getting back to the site for the first time in awhile. I am out of the loop and honestly might need to make some more cash. Hit me up with any questions and I'll try to fill them out through the day.

@Good_Ole_Kimmy

Quote:Any plans to manage a team again?

Honestly, I don't know at this point. I have just gotten back to the site and letting stuff settle, hearing old rumors, and trying to make sense of everything is a bit weird. Hearing about the issues in Colorado that have arisen with the new management team and the players has really made me consider it. The situation in Colorado is why I am firmly in favor of hiring from within when ever possible. I believe continuity, especially when you have a community as good as a team like the Raptors, is important. I don't know Carbine very well but I think he brought an outside idea in from the current culture of the team and it clashed. I hate seeing the bad things that happened there and I am happy to see that there are people still active in the discord that believe that community and friendships are paramount over winning - especially when it's just the SMJHL. I know that team will find it's footing, with or without Carbine at lead, but I was disappointed to see that trades and requests out happened. But as a blunt answer to your question, not really yet. I will consider it if a position I really want opens up but I am fine just being a casual player in the league and seeing what I can make happen with Voloshin.

@Mike Izzy

Quote:Was there hard feelings or ill will about your early retirement in Toronto?

I have not heard of any fallout from Toronto at current. I have heard encouraging words from ML, and he's always been a friendly and awesome person, so I feel like for the most part there will be a lot of encouragement. After all this is just a game that we all play and if we need a fresh start, a new place to play, or just a change up to get things working once again, we should all be encouraged to do what makes us more active and happier. I don't think there is any ill will and I would really recommend Toronto as a place for Free Agents to check out and play as a part of in the future. I wish them all the best. I know I was a bit of a bust considering my draft position but real life got in the way.

Quote:Now that he retired what are you overall thoughts about the Luuk Kraaijkamp legacy?

I don't think there is much to Luuk, he had a very good rookie season where he finished third in RoTY voting, and he was pretty good in Colorado during his time in the SMJHL. I liked the player, it was fun at times and mostly i'll remember the talks of the Glamour Line with Clijsters and Lokitonov. I like to think that Luuk has returned to Europe to dominate one of the various leagues over there with all the gained experienced he got from the SHL.

Quote:What are your goals and aspirations for Voloshin?

Just to have a fun time. I have gone into many other players expecting to dominate at levels and to do well and become a superstar. With Voloshin, I just want to have a good time and take things a lot more chill. I am not here to be a superstar, if it happens, well that's awesome. But if it doesn't happen I will be okay because I am here to be a team player and just have a fun time. He should be a pretty good goal scorer, and I hope I can spend at least 4 seasons down in the SMJHL to help whichever team takes me.

@ontanis

Quote:What are you looking to achieve with your player? What do you value more, your personal performance or team play?

I would like to spend a good number of years down in the SMJHL, I have always loved the atmosphere of the minor leagues. As someone who has not only played in it twice with two players, but has spent 6-7 seasons as a General Manager, I think I have a lot to offer in the way of helping young players grow and understand the league. My goals this time are to just to enjoy the ride. Enjoy the SMJHL, enjoy the people I am around, and be a part of a team's success. I really don't care about my stats at this point. I've won an MVP on Haas, I've won a Jesster on Haas, I had another Jesster within reach with Kraaijkamp. I just want to win cups now and I'll do whatever my team needs me to do to make that a possibility.

@Tomen

Quote:Do you think we can finally be on the same SMJHL team together?

Man I hope so. We've been on rival teams throughout our career and despite being on rival teams we've still be pretty good friends. Hopefully we'll get to chance to be on the same team and tear up the SMJHL for a few years. I know that'd be quite favorable for whatever team got a hold of us too. Haha. With our luck we'll be on Detroit and Montreal or Kelowna and Vancouver. But we can keep the dream alive that it might work out that way. Should be fun to be back in the SMJHL no matter what. I feel with fewer teams the rivalries are a bit easier to create.

@FlappyGiraffe

Quote:Are you excited for the NHL season? How do you foresee Colorado doing - Mac is on fire but is it enough for a playoff berth in the central division?

I am extremely excited about the Avs this season. I am not going to count chickens before they hatch but holy crap we have played well in 3 of 4 games this year. As well as Toronto is doing, scoring buttloads of goals, the Avs currently have the best Goal Differential in the league. We've looked downright dominant at times and this is with MacKinnon and Rantanen currently shaking off the rust. They came out of the gate playing pretty well but still they have another gear and they'll start getting all the bounces. MacKinnon is just filthy, just check out how effortless he makes scoring this goal glove high on Hutton last night. (https://streamable.com/ttplj)

We finally have some depth scoring coming in with Kerfott, Wilson, and Jost. We have Makar and Kaut coming up in the next few years. Two Firsts, Two Seconds, and Two Thirds in the next, very deep draft, and we're on an upward trajectory. I think if the team plays like this all season we'll be in the playoffs for sure. Also, Sam Girard is nasty as fuck.

Quote:Do you plan on playing in the SHL after 4 junior seasons, or are you just gonna stay at 350 and enjoy the smjhl like Wally planned this summer?

I do think I will be excited to play in the SHL after junior. I cannot guarantee activity, I cannot guarantee I will hit high TPE levels (but it's a very good possibility), but I can guarantee I'll bring a good attitude and do anything I can to help a team win. I would like to stay down 4-5 seasons in the SMJHL to soak in the rivalries and try to win a Four Star Cup. Plus it never hurts to get a good amount of TPE to jump in and try for another Jesster!

Quote:How would you feel if you were drafted by another team before Colorado could grab you?

I am open to going anywhere. Of course I have a soft spot for the Raptors, I GM'd that team for quite a few seasons (as you know) and I love everyone on that squad. With that being said, I am completely open to going anywhere in the SMJHL and the SHL. I am not going to make a big deal out of much this go-round. I just want to have fun and focus on fun instead of awards. I would like to win a cup eventually though.

@ml002

Quote:Any places you'd like to go in the SMJHL?

Oh man, pretty much anywhere. I am open to playing anywhere. I think it'd be cool to share a team with @Tomen for once, considering we've talked a lot, joined the site at the same time, and would likely be very good on a line together. I am wayyyyy open to pretty much anything and everything in the SMJHL. I plan to be a very good SMJHL player and down for 4 years. So whatever team does draft me in the SMJHL will be guaranteed a very good scoring center.

Quote:How's life treating ya?

I am not doing too badly at the moment. When you suffer from depression things can go up and down pretty quickly. I am disappointed as I was expecting a vacation this week but money was not behaving, so I am now stuck unable to do such and it's been a let down. But I am keeping my head up! I'm doing a lot of traditional drawing and art as of late and more self linguistic study (as my school doesn't have a linguistics major program). I am in one of my good stretches at the moment, it's Friday and I don't have to work much longer today. How about you bud, how are you?

@GeckoeyGecko

Quote:How are you doing?

See above response. I am doing better than I have in awhile and I am glad to be back. Hoping this place isn't quite as toxic as it was in the past. But I am here to just be casual and laid back. How about you?

Quote:Can you give back the sens' first please?

Oh man, no way. The only way I'd do that was involved in a deal surrounding Mark Stone. I am sorry. Haha. I am super excited to see if we can add even more talent to our prospect pool. I will feel kind of bad if Duchene walks and we somehow end up with Hughes or Kakko. But once they are on the ice with MacKinnon and Rantanen, I don't think it will last too much longer than that.

Quote:Anywhere you'd like to land in the SMJHL/SHL? Planning a return to Toronto?

I'm interested in just finding a place where I'll get playing time and a chance to show what I can do in the SMJHL. But mostly I just want a place to shoot the shit and talk. I will insist on being down 4 seasons in most cases and want to be a player that helps a TEAM make a mark.

As for returning to Toronto, I wouldn't put my nose up at it. I have some good friends on that team but I doubt after my last player that Symm or Nobody would want to take a chance on me high up in a draft again. Haha. I am open to annnnnnnnnyyyyyywhere that will have me.

Quote:Also, do I want to listen to 10 hours of slav hard bass?

What do you think, сука?

[Image: AdorableTameAltiplanochinchillamouse-max-1mb.gif]

@Troy_McClure03

Quote:Is it true that @Cash savage and @Toxic tried to trick or treat at tpe house every day after you stepped down? Did you give them candy? They said you gave them candy...

I did give them candy but it was laced with a very strong laxative. So that's why they were shitting all over the ice.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Any plans to manage a team again?

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Hi!

Was there hard feelings or ill will about your early retirement in Toronto?
Now that he retired what are you overall thoughts about the Luuk Kraaijkamp legacy?
What are your goals and aspirations for Voloshin

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Welcome back! What are you looking to achieve with your player? What do you value more, your personal performance or team play?

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

Do you think we can finally be on the same SMJHL team together?

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Updated with the first few responses.

Are you excited for the NHL season? How do you foresee Colorado doing - Mac is on fire but is it enough for a playoff berth in the central division?

Do you plan on playing in the SHL after 4 junior seasons, or are you just gonna stay at 350 and enjoy the smjhl like Wally planned this summer?

How would you feel if you were drafted by another team before Colorado could grab you?

Glad to see you back incite Cheers

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Incite! Awesome to have you back my man. Any places you'd like to go in the SMJHL?

How's life treating ya?

Also to kinda talk on behalf of Toronto, no hard feelings man. Personally I'd rather have active Incite than no Incite at all

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2018, 09:45 PM by GeckoeyGecko.)

How are you doing?

Can you give back the sens' first please

Anywhere you'd like to land in the SMJHL/SHL? Planning a return to Toronto?

Also, do I want to listen to 10 hours of slav hard bass?

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Updated to this point.

10-12-2018, 12:11 PMInciteHysteria Wrote: Updated to this point.

Awesome answers!

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

Is it true that @Cash savage and @Toxic tried to trick or treat at tpe house every day after you stepped down? Did you give them candy? They said you gave them candy...

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!