Create Account

S46 SHL Awards Show

04-14-2019, 07:39 PMCarbine Wrote:
04-14-2019, 07:38 PMBDonini Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSR1uprqFyHhDRLBpwTKNE...VBcgPvlxft]

The fuck are you?

You sound rattled my guy, have a snickers.

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

04-14-2019, 07:41 PMBaelor Swift Wrote: Unsurprisingly a tight vote, considering all three teams experienced a level of success that few saw coming prior to the season...

Taking home the Joe KcKeil Trophy is......

@JSS & @Jepox Barracuda

Barracuda

[Image: macgriddlesig.png?ex=6531467b&is=651ed17...9ee2d84f&=]
Finland  Stars  Berserkers

04-14-2019, 07:37 PMTomen Wrote:
04-14-2019, 07:36 PMBaelor Swift Wrote: The winner here was for a set of GMs that developed a contender in a way few saw coming
Congrats to Joe K and TDZ but that line really cracked me  up :D
What Tomen said

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

04-14-2019, 07:42 PMBDonini Wrote:
04-14-2019, 07:39 PMCarbine Wrote: The fuck are you?

He's turning into Betty White eh?

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

04-14-2019, 07:38 PMDaco Wrote:
04-14-2019, 07:35 PMkarey Wrote: Joe and co. had an incredible off season and accumulated do much talent, but it's hard to argue the ease of the task irrespective of how arduous the process was.

Tomen and wbf have been working for years for this success and overcame much

Fwiw I sided with Buffalo I think so I get your point . Any winner deserved it just different perspectives. Let's not take away from the good job Nola did

You're right. Wannabefinn is deserving yet yearly, a flash in the pan team will always find a way to win. Just sucks to see the transformation of this team by his hands over the past 6 seasons go unrecognized.

Having to overcome cornerstone players leaving to become GM's. Putting together a team with the most talent on a single roster with one of the best prospect pools showcases.
Looking at the recent draft and trade records, it's clear he is an elite gm on site.

[Image: elton.jpg]

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Thank you to the awards committee for the consideration on all of our hard work and the odd tactics we've taken up to ensure the best for our team. Ultimately, I'm very proud of everyone on the team for getting us to this point and am very thankful for the point we are now with the end of our rebuild.

Congratulations to all winners.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

I’m not your guy, kid. I don’t even know who you are. Some Buffalo punk from the looks of it.

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

Finally, we have the Damian Littleton Award for Most Dedicated Member....

Let's take a look at our nominees:

@JR95 - for being a kick-ass simmer

@"luketd" - for recording players' TPE every week and playing a big role in providing the SHL with valuable data that, likely, would not be done otherwise

@Mike Izzy - for being involved in as much as he possibly can, being head of the SHL PT Team, and because we want more Izzy dogs

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2019, 07:48 PM by BDonini.)

welp it's not over yet

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-14-2019, 07:48 PM by karey.)

Me desiring @WannabeFinn to win GM of the year is purely to see him recognized for his work.

@JKortesi81
Sorry my disappointment rains on your parade. You did an incredible job and shows the work you put in relationally that brings people to want to play for you. You've done a great job and im glad you're being recognized. The process of creating and forming this team is challenging and you've set a very high standard for any future team!
So even though the outcome wasn't what I wanted, I can recognize your hard work, so congrats!

04-14-2019, 07:31 PMDaco Wrote: Yeee go @Sleepy

thanks friend Smile

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

04-14-2019, 07:43 PMkarey Wrote:
04-14-2019, 07:38 PMDaco Wrote: Fwiw I sided with Buffalo I think so I get your point . Any winner deserved it just different perspectives. Let's not take away from the good job Nola did

You're right. Wannabefinn is deserving yet yearly, a flash in the pan team will always find a way to win. Just sucks to see the transformation of this team by his hands over the past 6 seasons go unrecognized.

Having to overcome cornerstone players leaving to become GM's. Putting together a team with the most talent on a single roster with one of the best prospect pools showcases.
Looking at the recent draft and trade records, it's clear he is an elite gm on site.

Dude has always been a beast with making a roster from scratch, no doubt. Seen it time and time again

Doubt is a dream killer

04-14-2019, 07:40 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: imagine getting handed a roster and winning an award for it lmaoooo

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today... Aha-ah...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace... You...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world... You...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Give Izzy the prize

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]