Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Wild Card (S47)

What player are you worried about in their series and why?

On behalf of Chicago, I'd be very concerned about Scottey Crawfling in net. While he had the lowest save percentage among play-in round starters, his past experience demonstrates that he is able to completely transform during the playoffs, becoming an unbeatable monster that ruins the lives of teams that play him

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

If you were to buy a jersey of one of the players involved in these series, who would you buy and why?

Easily Chicago's Luke Atmey. Atmey is one of the best players in the league and was a huge reason for Chicago making the wild card. Additionally, he was my choice in fantasy and helped me secure 2nd place. Finally, it's good to support the league and new teams, and who doesn't like that guy in the front of the jerseys Tongue

How do you see this series playing out?

Manhattan winning easily. It's an expansion team. You have a Manhattan team that is starting to become a force, while you have a Chicago franchise that are still trying to figure out if they are supposed to throw out fans that throw their hats on to the ice after a hat trick.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Which city of the 4 teams would you like to have tickets for and why?

Manhattan. I've always wanted to visit New York and this would be a perfect opportunity to see great hockey and great city. like a dream come true

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Is there an area which a team can exploit on their opponent?
Yes, the Pride can exploit that bum Iam Essellemm on the Renegades because he kinda sucks and by kinda I mean really look at his stats like only 94 defense LMAO what a bum

San Francisco because I play there

Pride in 3

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

Code:
Are there any young players in these match ups that are ready to step up in on the leagues center stage?

I believe that Barret McCarthy is ready to step up for Manhattan. In his second season for Manhattan, McCarthy put up 34 points from the blueline. Look for the offensive defenseman to keep that up this series against Chicago.

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

> Which city of the 4 teams would you like to have tickets for and why?

It would be the Renegades. My boi @Justice is doing work out there and I need to support my J GM. (It also helps that I'm from Texas myself, so...)

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Is there a team in either series that match up well against Nola or WKP if they could advance? .. if so how come?

If Texas can come out on top against the Pride, which I think they will, I do think the Renegades could win in a 7 game series against NOLA. They won 3 and lost 3 against the Specters during the season, but scored more goals and let in less against NOLA in those games. So, go Pride I guess.

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Code:
Code:
Is there an area which a team can exploit on their opponent?

I think Texas can exploit any defense, not really that it is a weakness more that Texas's offense is so dominant when they catch on fire. 
Code:
Code:
Is there a managerial advantage in either match up and why?
I don't think so, it's really about the personnel each team has, and right now I feel both of these series are toss ups.

Code:
Code:
Who needs to step up for there team to win?
Louie Garrett needs to step up and be the Captain he is and produce at a high enough pace to win Texas their series. 

Code:
Code:
Is there a goalie advantage in either match up and why?

I like at  Chris Partridge as a clear advantage for San Francisco, he is one of the best in the game, and I wouldn't expect him to lie down in this series.
Code:
Code:
Are there any young players in these match ups that are ready to step up in on the leagues center stage?

I feel Ty Hoover will be a big producer for San Fran I expect him to be coming at full force, and trying to win this series for San Fran.
Code:
Code:

Texas Renegades team is a fire cracker when they are playing together as a team, and all year they have been playing dynamite. Texas makes some goalies look like a 7-Eleven, you know, always open 24/7 so I really think that Texas would be the team I would wanna go watch.
Code:
Code:
I think Texas Renegades, and Chicago Syndicate both when their series in a close margin of maybe 6-7 Games each. 

Code:
Code:
What player are you worried about in there series and why?

For San Francisco Christ Partridge is a shut you down hard type of Goaltender would be looking for him to provide some of that in the upcoming series.
For Texas Renegades Louie Garrett is a legendary Goal Scorer it takes top talent to win games, and Louie can lead his team to victories. 
For Chicago Syndicate Luke Atmey is a guy who could cause some problems on the offensive side of things he is quite the shooter, and knows what to do with the puck and at the right time.

For Manhattan Rage Matthew Auston has been a stud all year long I'm looking for him to be the game changer in his series.
Code:
Code:
Is there a team in either series that match up well against Nola or WKP if they could advance? .. if so how come?

I look at Texas and see depth if Louie Garrett can catch on fire, and Liam O'Callaghan can also catch on fire it is hard for any team to keep up with the Renegades. 
Code:
Code:
If you were to buy a jersey of one of the players involved in these series, who would you buy and why?

Louie Garrett Jersey, he is one of the best players in the league, and very dominant would just be cool to have a Garrett jersey imo.

For sure, whatever teams go through to the next round can absolutely give NOLA and WKP solid match up. Mental side of it all is the number one, they can go into the series without any worry in the world, it´s up to NOLA and WKP to match that intensity and desire to win. Does NOLA and WKP have that in them? I doubt it.

Andreas Kvalheim, rookie on the Texas Renegades, is ready to step up in the playoffs. His physical game is made for situations like this, and there's the added element of going up against Leopold Lockhart, the only player to go above him in the s45 draft.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Code:

Catch me in that Luke Thomason sweater @"luketd". He just missed a 40 point rookie season on the Pride, but pulled off two consecutive 40 point seasons with the Rage.  I gotta have my sweater ready for when he breaks 50 next season.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

I want tickets for the Manhattan Rage V Chicago Syndicate series because I want to see ex Buffalo player and current cutie tez. It has been a long time and he has been missed in the stampede lr and fuck wannabefinn for letting him go in expansion draft.

Code:
Code:

The Smeb line for the Chicago Syndicate is looking like the next big thing. All 3 of them put up at least 25 points during the regular season and if they want to prove their worth, they'll need to continue that pace in the playoffs. Teams need all 4 lines to be clicking in the postseason and these youngsters on the 3rd line seem poised to do just that.

Quote:Is there a managerial advantage in either match up and why?

This is moreso leaning in on the Chicago-Manhattan series. I think JayWhy can get the best out of his players and has the better personnel to work with. They are out of the rebuilding stage and have players primed to make an impact here. I am certain JY will be ready for this series. Don't get me wrong though, Chicago's coaching staff has done a good job this season but this team does not have the pieces brought in to be a serious contender-- Yet.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]