Create Account

S42 Earlybird PT - IIHF Championships

My hockey story all dates back to my Pops. My old man was a Firebird. He grew up on the rinks of Kladno in the Czech Republic and after his S10 performance in the SMJHL with Prince George he went back to Kladno and taught me how to skate and score. I'm not blazing a path, I'm just gliding in his wake. The old man was one of the best to ever do it. He put up rookie numbers that most only dream of seeing in their career, and he made it possible for other Czechs to follow in his skates.

I've got a ways to go before I get my shot. I know that. I'm not as good as he was at this stage in my development. I've had to work whereas it came natural to him, but I know I can get there. I know that I'm a hockey player at my core and I know I have the talent. When it comes together, I'll be wearing the proud sweater of my homeland and listening to our anthem play while they place that gold medal around my neck.

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Messages In This Thread
S42 Earlybird PT - IIHF Championships - by Jenny - 07-02-2018, 05:09 PM
RE: S42 Earlybird PT - IIHF Championships - by Schultzy - 07-06-2018, 12:22 AM