Create Account

Fixing the Enforcer: A meta-analysis

This definitely is a step in the right direction. I still don't think it'll be a very popular archetype but being able to take a Two-Way/Power Forward build, for example Defense/Strength/Scoring as strengths with a Passing weakness, with Fighting and Discipline flipped is interesting. I'm not sure what the difference in penalty rate is between 25 and 62 but if it's not too much of an increase I think that build could turn into a good player who beats the snot out of people with 99 Strength and 90 Fighting.

Nice work.

12-05-2018, 03:31 PMluketd Wrote: I got this one. I type my articles on google docs once I transfer, I click the color box at the top, and click the far bottom right color of Black. The fixes the problem. If teddy finds a way to fix that’s, it would be be great

Ctrl+Shift+V or Right Click -> Paste as Plain Text should paste only the text and none of the formatting.

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

Messages In This Thread
Fixing the Enforcer: A meta-analysis - by Gobbles - 12-05-2018, 01:28 PM
RE: Fixing the Enforcer: A meta-analysis - by Beaver - 12-05-2018, 07:02 PM