Create Account

S46 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread!!!

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team? 
~9/10. I have heard nothing but good things about the Calgary management and locker room environment. I would love to become a part of such a storied SHL franchise and help play a key role in future cup runs.

2. What kind of player are you looking to build? Are you open to advice to help you achieve personal and team success? 

I currently am building my player similar to the likes of Nikita Kucherov and Nathan MacKinnon: pass first kind of winger. This is my first and only player so far, and an and all help I can get in terms of how to build my player I will take to heart. I do currently have an end goal in mind (both 350 TPE max build for the SMJHL, and beyond for SHL), and any tips I can get for how to get there or what to change will be strongly considered. 

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)

I currently am a full time university student who also has a full time job working at a local ski lodge. However, neither of those things have hindered my activity level on the site. The ski lodge closes near the end of March, so once that closes I will have even more time to write media or do what I can to improve my player.

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this). 

I am currently 21

5. Are you a hockey fan? What is your favorite NHL team?

I am a huge Carolina Hurricanes fan.

6. Are you more active in your Locker Room or on Discord? Are you willing to contribute in both? 

I am an active participant in my team's locker room, which happens to be a discord channel. I am more than willing to contribute.

7. Have you done any Media, GFX or Podcasts? Feel free to link one for us!

I have done quite a few media posts, mainly surrounding my player at draft time. 
Prospect Profile (Graded Articles)

Prospect Showcase Group Stage Coverage (Graded Articles)
Post-Draft Interview with Michael Fox (Graded Articles)
A Look Inside St Louis Training Camp (Graded Articles)

My player page and update threads are linked in my signature. If you have any questions surrounding me or my player Michael Fox, please feel free to reach out to me via direct message here or on discord (discord username found in my profile). Thank You!

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread!!! - by FuzzSHL - 01-24-2019, 03:53 PM