Create Account

S46 Panthers Interested Prospects Thread

What is your players name and position?
 Knute Knurtsson Center

What are your thoughts on the league since joining? If recreating, what do you think of the current state of the SHL? 

I really enjoy the SHL, my first season in colorado has been great. Finding it really fun. Didn't not know i would get this hooked 

What are your goals with your player? Is there a NHL player you would like to emulate? 

I want to build a two-way center but im open for suggestions, I would like to emulate someone like Henrik Zetterberg or Dylan larkin.

What is most important for you in the SHL? (Playing time, locker room, discord, future opportunities etc.) 

Locker room and discord, feeling comfortable with the team and the people around it. I don't care about playing time, I want to be an asset to the team. 

What are your expectations of your SHL team? Who is your favorite SMJHL teammate? 

To be a nice environment with good and dedicated people. Favorit teammate is a hard one, Darrow(hhh81) and pris has been nice and helpfull as well as tomen wuma and Alaska I like them all i guess.

Where would you rank LA as far as potential destinations? Top half, Bottom half, Top choice, indifferent? 

This question is really hard. I don't know anything about LA, same goes for all other SHL teams but it would be nice if someone reached out to talk alittle if you are interested in drafting me.

Anything else we should know about you or you would like to add? 
I don't think so, i guess I'm willing to play wing if the team needs me to!

[Image: knute.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 Panthers Interested Prospects Thread - by Ason94 - 02-06-2019, 12:48 PM