Create Account

S46 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Filip Zadina, Winger (Player Page also in Sig.)

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Looking to go with a Goal Scoring build

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Plenty, not sure the number but usually on here or at least checking in

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) Big hockey guy obviously and a Wings fan, other such hobbies I guess would be Saltwater Aquariums.

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 32

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? Yup, have had it since my last skater, and its on every device I own

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? I did pretty well with my last skater but goal is I want to lead my Draft Class with TPE earned and finally get a Hall of Famer type Player

8. How many seasons would you like to stay in the J? As many as needed, all depends where I end up. My last skater I stayed all 4.

9. Please post your favorite meme [Image: 20baf1beb1a57024e1ad662fcc2c7035.jpg]

10. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Of Course, you can message me on here or Discord, I feel discord is usually the easier option but anything works.

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects - by jjlangabeer - 02-14-2019, 05:01 PM